Girls night in

CLARA'S POV

"So Clara what you doing for Christmas?", asked Lily as we sat down for lunch. "I think my family are coming over", I sighed. "Whats up do you not like them?", she asked. "No there all so stuck up especially my Aunt Moira she hates me, the only people I like is my gran and my dad", I said. "Anyway what you doing for christmas?", I asked her. "I think all my family is going to Manchester", said Lily. "Well only one more week and we are off for the christmas break", I said. "I actually can't wait", said Lily.

The bell rang and I followed Lily to biology.

"Okay guys as I said before you all have your big exams in May, so thats five months until your exams you all did very well in your mock exams so I hope yous do well in these exams", said Mr Ferguson. "Ugh not more exams", complained Lily.

"Okay I'm going to set group tasks today", said Mr Ferguson.

We all had to make a poster on the 'Life on Earth' topic then present it to the class. I sighed. "Not another presentation". "You'll be fine Clara you did it in English", said John. I smiled. The four of us finished our poster first which meant we had to present it first. "Okay Richard, Lily, John and Clara you can go first", said Mr Ferguson. The four of us stood in front of the class and presented the poster. "Right well done lots of good information there", said Mr Ferguson.
We watched the rest of the class do presentations then the bell went I had computing next.

"Okay everyone go log on to the computers and start the programming tasks", said Mr Kane. I sat next to Richard and said, "so Richard what you doing for christmas?". "I think I'm going up to Scotland to see my family, you?", he asked. "Familys coming over", I said. "Miss Oswald, Mr Madden leave the chat for after school please", said Mr Kane. "Sorry sir", said Richard.

After school I walked home with Lily.

"Lily do you want to come over later and have a girls night in and watch a movie or two?", I asked her. "Sure sounds good Clara!", she smiled.

My dad was out tonight so I decided to invite Lily, Amy and Martha over for a night in.

"I want to watch Star Wars", I said. "Ugh Clara we are not watching Star Wars", Complained Lily. "How about the hot chick?", asked Amy. "Ugh Fine", I moaned and put Netflix on. We watched Mean Girls 2, the Hot Chick and an episode of the walking dead.

After that we decided to play a game of truths.

"Okay I will go first", said Lily "I pick Clara. So how far have you been with John?". I sighed. "Lily nothing has happened we've only kissed", I answered. "Okay your turn Clara", said Lily. "How far did you go with John and how far have you went with Richard?", I laughed. "Erm nothing happened with me and John and well Richard? No nothing.",said Lily.

The game of truths went on for a while but it started getting annoying because I kept getting asked about me and John. "Okay I'm hungry shall I order Pizza?", I asked. The three of them nodded.

'Ding dong. I opened the door to see the delivery man and he handed me the Pizza.

"Okay guys help yourself", I said.

After Pizza Martha and Amy went home so it was just me and Lily.
The pair of us sat on the couch in scilence.

Lily broke the scilence by asking me a question I wasn't expecting.

"So Clara do you think you will take it a step further with John?", asked Lily. My eyes widened. "Why do you want to know that?", I asked confused. "Just curious", said Lily. "Well um I don't think I'm ready for anything like that", I said. "Okay well lets watch another movie", said Lily. "Star Wars?", I asked. "Ugh fine we can watch star wars", said Lily. I jumped up and down with excitement. Lily laughed. "Your such a child Clara", she joked. "Well whats the point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes", I said and she smiled.

Can you guys give me some ideas for this story it would really help me out??:)

-Ohhmycapaldi