You're going to see Star Wars

CLARA'S POV

"It's time for his bottle, we're going to have to get him up", Clara said making up Max' bottle.

John reached into the small cot disconnecting the tubes from his small body.

Max squirmed in John's arms and made small baby sounds.

John sat on the couch as Clara passed him the bottle. He sat peacefully with Max in his arms.

Clara smiled at the pair, John was great with kids. No matter how old they were they all seem to love him.

John gently placed the bottle on the coffee table and rocked Max back to sleep. He carried him back to the cot and connected the tubes back to his tiny little body and covered him up in the blue blanket.

"Your really great with kids John", Clara said hugging his torso.

"I love kids, they are just great to be around", he said kissing my head.

"You should go do something like that for your career", I suggested.

"I'll think about it", he smirked kissing my lips with passion the kids got a bit heated but I didn't want to go into anything because Max was here.

"Come lets go get that tea", I laughed making my way into the kitchen.

- - -

Max was sleeping most the time, I was really happy about that because then I didn't have to here him crying.

I made John watch Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back with me. He looked bored but he knew how much I loved that movie.

"You know the new Star Wars movie is coming out next week?", I asked him.

"Are you going to see it?", he asked.

"No"

"Why not, you love Star Wars?"

"Because I'm not going. We are going", I smirked.

"Clara, I'm not going to see Star W-", I cut him off with a kiss.

"Yes you are", I laughed.

-------
Sorry about the short chapter

- ohhmycapaldi