The Bitch Is Back...

CLARA'S POV

I went into the common room on Monday and saw someone I wasn't expecting to see. Thats right. Mini McGuiness. She was swarmed by 4th year boys.

I wanted to walk back out but Richard stopped me.

"Wow hold it Clara", he laughed.
"What? I'm not staying here if that bitch is here", I snapped.
"Clara doesn't she look a bit busy to you?", he said sarcastically. I glanced over to Mini who was snogging some ginger hair boy called Alo.
"Hm I guess your right" , I laughed.
"Wheres John and Lily?", I asked him.
"Well Lily is having another meeting with Mr Moffat and John..well he is probably late", said Richard.

Then John came up to me from behind and hugged me. I could smell his aftershave. I loved the smell of it.

Then I could see Mini look over but she didn't approach so it was okay.

"Okay everyone you have one month left until your exams", said Mr Ferguson. The full class filled with moans and groans. "I would like you all to pass your National 5". "Ugh I am so dreading this", complained Lily. "Well think about it Lil when you get the exams over with we are off for the summer break!", I said with excitement. "Yeah I suppose your right Clara", she smiled.

The bell rang. I had chemistry next ugh but I knew John had Physics and Mini was in his Class..

'So hows Clara?' , asked Mini.
'Why would you want to know it was your fault' , moaned John.
'I told you, she was asking for it, it was her fault", complained Mini.

John didn't even bother to communicate with her for the rest of the lesson.

I went outside at lunch because it was sunny and thought I would go to the picnic benches to study. When I got there I spotted Richard.

"You not gave that up yet?", I asked.
"Its really hard", he said making smoke patterns. He then chucked the doubt in the bin. "Wheres John?", asked Richard. "Em away to football practice with Rory I think", I said. "Okay well I'm off to see Lily see you later Clara", he smiled. I waved and opened up my textbook.

I wad interupted by Mini sitting infront of me. Seriously why can't I study in peace.

"Hey Clara", she smirked. "What do you want?", I spat. "Ugh rude", she said. "Anyways I came to ask you a question. Why is everyone saying the incident was my fault when it clearly wasn't?", she asked.

It was her fault. It definetly wasn't mine.

"Mini I never done anything wrong, you tripped me up then punched me in the face", I said. "Yeah well I'm not letting you get away with everyone thinking it was my fault", she spat and left.

I really have no clue what shes talking about.

"Clara want to come help me look after Kayleigh today?", asked John as we walked out the gate at the end of the day. "Sure", I smiled.

When we got to John's David and Rose were there with Kayleigh.

"John!", she squeaked and ran up to him. "Hey munchkin its been a while", he said lifting her up. "Thanks again for watching her John", said Rose. "Aw anytime", he smiled.

"John can we go get some icecream?", asked Kayleigh tugging on his trousers. "Yeah come on lets go", he said zipping up Kayleigh's Jacket.

"Thanks for the icecream John", she smiled. It wad quite cute she had icecream all over her face. "Awk come here you", said John wiping her face.

Aw this is such a bad chapter and its so short:(

Sorry ive not updated ive been so busy this week and I am going to try and get back to updating and write longer chapters.

Please comment any ideas

-ohhmycapaldi:))