John is Jealous.

CLARA'S POV

Friday..

"I want to go out tonight", I say. "I'm bored of being stuck in the house with Max crying all the time"

"Well I heard that everyone is going to the picnic area tonight at the abandoned national walk", Richard says.

"How about we go?", John says.

"Yeah, I want to go! It'll be fun", Lily squeals.

"Alright that's that settled then. Lily want to come to mine to get ready?"

"Yeah come on let's go"

-
When I get home Joanne and dad are sitting watching tv. I'm hoping it stays like that because I'm not babysitting Max another night. I think I might burst if I do.

"Clara does this look okay to wear?", Lily asks as she comes out in her denim ripped jeans, white converse and a nice blouse.

"Looks fine Lil", I smile.

"Right well can you hurry up and get ready and stop reading that book. What book is it anyway?"

"It's called the Fangirl, it's really interesting", I say practically fangirling over the book.

"Go get ready"

"Right okay I'm going"

I put on my dark blue jeans and a nice top and a pair of Chelsea boos and straighten my hair.

"You look good Clara."

"Thanks Lil. Shall we leave now", she nods her head and we make our way downstairs.

"Clara where are you going?",my dad asks.

"I'm going out and Lily said I can stay with her tonight."

"Okay don't get into any trouble". He says that all the time.

We meet with John and Richard and Amy and Rory.  As we get closer to the where everyone is I can hear loud music and people shouting. I can see Richard light up a cigarette, I swear he told me he would stop.

We approach the large group of people and spot Alex. The guy a spilled drink on at that party not that long ago.

"Hi Clara!", Alex shouted he came up and hugged me. I could tell he was tipsy and I could smell the alcohol from his breath.

"Hey Alex, how's it going?"

"Its going good, do you want a drink?", he asks taking a swig of his beer.

"Yes please", I turn to John he isn't looking happy. "Oh come on John don't start getting jealous he's just a friend"

"I'm not jealous Clara"

"Yeah keep telling yourself that", I kiss his lips and head to where Alex is getting the drinks.

-
Just a short chapter because I really wanted to update this :))

- ohhmycapaldi