Tutoring?

CLARA'S POV

I waited only Lily getting ready so we could walk to school. "Lets go", said Lily. "Finally", I laughed. We arrived at school and met up with Amy, Martha and Rory.

"Wow did you see how drunk John was at Richards party?", said Martha. "Yes I did", said Lily she looked quite annoyed because people kept mentioning it. We walked into the school building and went to the common room where John and Richard would be. "Hey Clara", said Richard as I took a seat next to him. "Hi", I replied looking away from John and Lily because they were yet again kissing.

The bell went and I walked to english. I took my seat next to Amy and Mr Anderson started teaching. I looked behind me to see John and Lily flirting and Mr Anderson noticed it to. "Right Lily I want you to swap seats with Clara", said Mr Anderson. "What why?", Lily screeched. "Because the pair of you won't keep your hands off eachother", said Mr Anderson. "We're not doing anything", shouted Lily. "Don't argue miss James now move down to where Clara sits", demanded Mr Anderson. Lily grunted and I got off my seat and went to the back of the class next to John.

"Hey Clara", said John. "Hi", I replied. I felt kind of awkward because I've not had a proper conversation with John because he is never away from Lily. I didn't know what to say to him so I just carried on doing my work. "What class do you have next?", asked John. "Maths", I said. "Ah same, think I will skip it", said John. "Why?", I asked looking up from my work. "Because there is no point in it and I hate it", John sniggered. "John you do know that you have exams in two months", I said. "Yes I know that Clara its just one class", he laughed. "Skip it with me", he said. "What?", I asked. "Skip it with me", he repeated. "Erm no I don't know about you but some of us want to get good grades", I said. "Your something else Clara", John Laughed. "No I'm just a girl wanting to get good grades and get into University", I snapped. He just laughed.

I walked up to Maths and sat in a seat next to Richard. Miss Berry took the register. "Right wheres John today then I assume he's skipping maths again?", asked Miss Berry.

A few minutes later John stumbled through the door. "John its nice of you to be here on time", said Miss Berry sarcastically. "Very funny miss", said John taking a seat next to Richard. "Did you get caught then?", I asked John. "Yeah Mr Moffat caught me at the gate", he said.

_______________________________________
I stood in the queue at the canteen waiting to order my lunch when Mr Anderson came up to me. "Hi Clara I was wondering if you could do me a massive favour", asked Mr Anderson. "Um sure what is it?", I asked. "Well you see...you are doing very well in english at the moment and well..John isn't and I think he is struggling, so I was wondering if you could tutor him like once a week after school?",asked Mr Anderson. "Eh sure okay, does John know?", I asked curiously. "Yes he does he is willing to do it", said Mr Anderson. "So when will this be happening?", I asked. "Today after school if thats okay with you?",he asked. "Yeah sure", I said and he patted my head and walked off.

I grabbed my lunch and went to my usual seat next to Lily. "So Clara? John told me you will be tutoring him is that right?", asked Lily. "Um yeah Mr Anderson litterally just asked me", I said wondering if I should of told her. "Cool", is all she said. "Is everything okay Lily is it okay that I'm tutoring your boyfriend?", I asked. Lily laughed. "Of course it is Clara I trust you and him", she smiled. I finished off my lunch and went to my last class.

After school I headed to the school library to meet John. When I walked in the library John wasn't there. I looked around for a bit and still nothing then as soon as I sat down he stumbled through the door way. "Sorry I'm late Clara got caught up with a few people", said John taking a seat. "Its okay", I replied opening up the textbooks. John just sat on his phone. "John!", I demanded. He looked up. "I'm not doing this for you", I said. "Woah fiesty", laughed John. He finally started concentrating. After he did I found out he was actually really smart he just didn't give much effort in class. "John why do you not show all this effort in class?", I asked. "Why should I?", he asked laughing. "Because Mr Anderson thinks your not capable of doing the work when you clearly are!", I said. John's head dropped. " I have trouble concentrating in class epsecially english", he said. "Well this tutoring session will help you", I smiled and he smiled back.

It was finally time to go home. "Let me walk you home Clara", said John smiling. "Um okay", I said and we made our way along the street. "Well this is where I am so I'm leaving you", I said and then something happened that I wasn't expecting. John cupped my face and went in for a kiss and unexpectantly I could feel my self kissing back I then pushed him away and slapped him. "What was that for?", he cried. "You have a girlfriend John", I shouted. "You kissed back", he smirked. "I don't care you shouldn't have done it", I said. "Clara", he moaned. "See you tomorrow", I grunted and slammed the door shut.

JOHN'S POV

what have I done. I kissed her. I kissed Clara when I have Lily. I am so stupid.

John quickly made his way to Richards.
There was a loud knock at Richards door. Richard ran to open it.

'Dude whats up?, asked Richard.

'I've done something I shouldn't have, said John.

'You slept with someone?, asked Richard.

John's eyes widened.

'No, he said sternly. 'After my tutoring session with Clara I walked her home and I kissed her and she kissed me and I liked it.

"Shit. what about Lily?,said Richard.

'She cannot find out!, shouted John.

CLARA'S POV

Why did I kiss back. Lily could never find out she loves John far to much she would hate me forever. When I got in the door my dad looked concerned. "Clara where have you been?", he asked. "I agreed with my english teacher that I would tutor one of my class mates every wednesday", I explained. My dad smiled and I ran upstairs thinking of the incident that happened between me and John.

Woah It took me ages to think of what to write in this chapter:)

- Doctorxwhox