Mini

CLARA'S POV

It was breaktime and me and Lily decided to go outside and sit at the benches but as we turned the corner there was Mini and her friends.

"Aren't you going to say hello Oswald?", she spat. "Or are you to busy with that boyfriend of yours?". I shrugged her off but as I tried to walk away she tripped me up. "Ow", I moaned as I collided with the concrete. I could here all her friends laughing. "Don't ignore me Oswald", she sniggered. "Leave her alone Mini", shouted Lily. "Oh and what are you going to do twinkle toes?", she asked.

Lily stepped back and tried to help me up. I had scrapped my knee and arm but I was okay. "So you going to answer me Oswald? Are you to busy with John to even speak to me?", she asked. "Well 1 I was in the middle of a conversation with Lily and 2 John isn't even here", I said. "Don't get cheeky Oswald", she snapped. "I'm not getting cheeky I am just proving a point", I said snidely which was probably a bad idea because her fist then collided with my face and I fell to the ground once again and my head hit against the hard concrete.

"Oh shit", I heard Mini say. "Oh my god Clara are you okay?", shouted lily I looked up to see her but my sight was blurred then I blanked out.

'You are such an idiot!,screamed Lily.
'It was her fucking fault she started it!, shouted Mini and she stormed of with her group of pals.

Lily ran to Mr McColl. "Sir please I need your help Clara has been injured!, she screamed.
'Right Lily go get the nurse and I will be there, he said.

After Lily got the nurse she bumped into John after running down the corridor.

'Lily whats the rush?, he asked.
'Oh my god John thank god its you , you need come quickly Clara has been injured shes in the first aid room, shouted Lily.

John and Lily ran to the first aid room.

'Oh god is she okay what happened? , asked John with panic.
'Well it looks like she might have to get sent to hospital she looks like her nose could be broken and she definetly hit her head a belter and shes not gaining any conciousness at the moment , said the nurse.
'Right well I will go call an ambulance, Lily you go down to the office and tell them to ring Clara's dad and John you stay with her, instructed Mr McColl.

JOHN'S POV

I took Clara's hand. 'Shes going to be okay isn't she? , I asked the nurse. 'Well its pretty severe so hopefully she will pull through , said the nurse.

The ambulance arrived and me and Lily went with her in the ambulance and Mr McColl took his car.

'"Lily how did this happen?",I asked her and she looked up to me. "It was Mini", said Lily and I was shocked. "No Mini would never do anything like that", I said and she shook her head. "Well John obvousily you don't know her very well I witnessed the whole thing", she said.

When we arrived Clara got rushed down to X-ray. We had to wait outside for her.

Clara's dad then arrived and Lily told him what had happened.

Then the doctor came out. "Well she has a broken nose, and she has an awful head injury which means she might not remember what happened so she is going to have to take it easy", said the Doctor. "And is there going to be symptoms?", asked Dave. "Well like I said a bit of memory loss, she might lose conciousness and she could sometimes get nauseous and feel dizzy, here it would be better giving you this", said the Doctor and he handed him a list of the symptoms that can occur.

"Can we go see her?", asked Lily. "Yes of course", said the Doctor. Her dad and Mr McColl went in first then me and Lily went in.

"Hey", I said taking a seat beside her.
"Hi", she said with a small smile. "What happened to me?", she asked. "Do you not remember Clara it was Mini?", said Lily. Clara shook her head.

CLARA'S POV

I couldn't remember what had happened to me but I knew it was to do with Mini. The doctor said it was okay not to remember he said that was supposed to happen.

"They're making me stay the night aren't they?", I asked. "Yeah just to see how you are but you will be hopefully discharged tomorrow", said Lily. "Does Mr Moffat know about all this?", I asked. "Well um I think Mr McColl told him and he is having a meeting with Mini tomorrow", said Lily.

It started to get late before John and Lily left Richard had also came to see me.

When everyone had left I rolled over and tried to get some sleep.

Okay lots of drama happening
there:)

Btw in that youtube clip thats who Mini is if you watch skins then youll know who she is:)

Im going to wite the next chapter now see you there

-Ohhmycapaldi