The Force Awakens

CLARA'S POV

"Clara calm down", John complained. "I can't I am so excited", I was so excited to see this movie.

"I can't believe you've brought us to see this Clara", Lily complained.

"Ugh you's are all such spoil sports", I moaned headed to the desk to get our tickets.

I was so excited to go see this movie, I was jumping about with excitement and the three of them were looking at me as if I had to heads.

"I'll get the popcorn", John said.

"Get me a tango ice blast", I said smiling.

-
"Right nobody talk through this, I swear to god", I warned.

"Clara it's just Star Wars", Lily said.

"Lily shut up. Don't even bother talking through it", I said and she shut up.

Finally the movie started after about 20million adverts.

-

When the credits rolled this is where I wouldn't shut up.

"She's gonna not shut up about this now", John said.

Lily and Richard agreed.

"Oh my god that was like the best thing I have ever watched. Rey is definitely my favourite", I was more hyper than I went in.

"Here we go", Lily rolled her eyes.

"Alright I have to admit, I enjoyed that", Richard smirked.

"Seriously Richard?", Lily asked.

"Yeah, I'm gonna watch all the other movies when I get home", finally someone else who enjoys Star Wars.

-
"Let's go get food", John said as we headed to McDonalds.

Sorry this is so short, I'm gonna try update this weekend. I've been blocked for ages and just had no clue what to write :(

- ohhmycapaldi