Worst Christmas Ever...

CLARA'S POV

I ran into John's bathroom and threw up. John came in and held my hair away from my face as I threw up again. I started to cry I was in such a state there was times like this when I would want my mum to be here. "Clara we need to get you home", said John. I wanted to refuse but I couldn't because I just wanted to sleep in my own bed. "I'm so sorry John", I said. "Theres nothing to be sorry for Clara I'm here for you", he smiled. When we arrived at my house we both went in. "Clara good for you to be home", joked my dad. "Mr Oswald Clara isn't feeling to well she feels dizzy and has already thrown up", said John. "Thanks for bringing her home John but you should probably go now", said my dad. John nodded and hugged me and made his way home.
"Right Clara you need to go get some rest go up to bed and I will see you in the morning", said my dad. I made my way upstairs , put my jammies on and collapsed into bed.

'Typical her being ill on christmas, said Claras gran.
'Bet you its that boyfriend of hers, said Moira.
'Ugh a boy can't make her ill give her a bit of respect will you, said Claras gran.
'It will just be a sickness bug nothing to do with John, said Dave.
'Right well I will see you both tomorrow, said Claras gran.
'Bye mum, said Dave.
'See you later, said Moria.
'I'm telling you Dave she shouldn't have a boyfriend there only wanting her for one thing, said Moira.
'Ugh Moira give her a break will you, said Dave.

Moira ignored his comment and went to bed.

I woke up on Christmas day feeling like shit my chest was sore. My throat was sore. My back was sore. I didn't even want to move from my bed. It was Christmas so I knew I had to get up. So I stumbled over to my door and put my dressing gown on. I had no energy at all but I made my way downstairs.

"Oh god Clara you don't look well at all", said my gran.
"I'm not I feel like shit I'm all sore", I said and sat on the couch.
"Language young lady", said Aunt Moira. I didn't even bother to reply to her.

My dad walked in with presents.
"Merry Christmas Clara", said my dad. "Merry Christmas", I said.

JOHN'S POV

"Merry Christmas mum", I said. "Merry Christmas John", said Mum.
I went up stairs to get dressed I put my brown tweed Jacket on, a blue shirt and burgandy bowtie and black trousers. I put my hair to one side and after that family members started arrive. "John!", shouted Kayleigh as she ran up to me. "Hey munchkin", I said. "Happy Christmas", she smiled. "Happy Christmas", I said.

I greeted everyone and then my uncle came in the one I was telling Clara about. "Hi John", he said. "Hi uncle Pete", I said smiling awkwardly.

CLARA'S POV

"Aw thanks dad", I said in between coughs. "Clara I think we need to take you to the Doctors that doesn't sound good at all", said my dad. "No I'm fine dad", I moaned and ran to the toilet and threw up again.

After a long debate with my dad he finally persuaded me to go to the Doctors.

When we arrived at the doctors we went to the reception. "Name?", asked the receptionist. "Clara Oswald", I replied and she typed my name into the computer. "Okay take a seat", she said and I sat in the waiting room.

"Clara Oswald?", said the nurse and I followed her into the Doctor.

"Ah Miss Oswald its nice to see you", said Dr Dunlop. Last time I saw him was when my mum was in hospital so memories were coming back. "You too", I smiled. "So what seems to be the problem?", he asked. "Well I have a cough, sore back, sore head and I feel as if I am struggling to breathe my chest keeps tightening", I said.
"Oh okay let me do a quick test", he said and pulled out a peek flow meter. "Now at your age and height you should be getting 300 so if you blow as hard as you can into this and tell me the number you get". I did as he said. "270", I said.
He done a few more tests.

"Clara by the looks of things I think you might have asthma", he said. "Are you being serious?", I sighed. "Thats what it looks like so what I am going to do is give you this blue inhaler and take if you feel a shortness of breath and give you these tablets to help the pain", he said. "Thanks Dr", I said. "Anytime Clara ans Merry Christmas", he smiled. "Merry Christmas", I replied and went to my dad and told him everything.

I thought I would call John and let him know.

JOHN'S POV

I was playing with Kayleigh when my phone buzzed it was Clara.

"Hey Clara how you feeling?", I asked.
"Shit I've just been to the Doctors and I've been diagnosed with asthma and I can't take much more of my aunt", she moaned.
"Would you like to come round to mine?", I asked her.
"My dad won't let me he told me to stay in bed which is rubbish", said Clara.
"Well I will see you soon then Clara, I love you", I said.
"I love you too", said Clara.

CLARA'S POV

I hung up and thought I would try sleep and maybe next years Christmas will be much better than this years.