T.O.M

CLARA'S POV

It was a Saturday and its a week after the incident. My dad is out working so John is coming over to keep me company.

I wake up at 10.00am and feel a sharp pain in my stomach. I groan and clutch my stomach. "Ugh why today", I groaned. I got myself out of bed and throw my bed sheets in the wash.

I decided to go in for a hot shower. I let the warm water pour down my back.

I came out and shoved a pair of Nike tracksuit bottoms on and a white vest top. I tied my hair up in a bun and didn't even bother with make-up.

I swallowed some paracetamol to try and ease the pain.

I made myself some tea and lay on my bed.

Later John arrived. "Clara are you okay?", he asked sitting next me on the bed. I groaned. "Yes just going through the usual monthly thing", I said.

"Do you need to me to get you anything?", he asked. "No its okay I'll be alright", I said and sat up so I was facing him.

Our lips connected and we shared a long passionate kiss.

He lay on my bed and I lay next to him resting my head on his chest. "Clara?", he asked.

"Yeah?", I said. "Anymore news from the police on the thing that happened at the party?", he asked whilst playing with my hair. "No nothing yet, we are supposed to be getting interviewed next week about it", said Clara.

Monday...

"John Smith?", shouted the police officer. John made his way into the room where he was greeted with a policeman and woman. "We just need to ask a few questions, shouldn't take long".

"So John you are Clara's boyfriend?"

"Yes"

______

"So how did it go?", I asked as John approached. "Alright it didn't have anything to do with me anyway", he said. "I know that", I smiled.

Everyone was interviewed but the police still have nothing.

______

"Ugh" I groaned as we walked out of the police station. "Whats up Clara?", asked Lily. I just glared at her. "T.O.M", said John. "Oh", said Lily.

"I think we should all go to subway", said Richard completely changing the subject.

We made our way down to subway and ordered our meals and sat at the table by the window.

I didn't realise I was that hungry until I started eating. I manged to finish it before anyone else, which is unusual for me.

Later on we went back to Lily's and watched Star Wars.

When I got home I walked into the living room and saw my dad and some other woman sitting next to him.

I was confused for a moment. "Clara this is Joanne, Joanne this is my daughter Clara", said Dave. "Lovely to meet you Clara", said Joanne. "Um you too?", I said shaking her hand but I had no clue who she was.

"Dad can I talk to you alone?", I asked. My dad wandered out into the hallway with me. "Who is she?", I askesd.

He sighed.

"Okay Clara please don't freak out but Joanne is well...she is my girlfriend.

....

Left yous on a cliffhanger :))

Thanks for all the nice comments

-ohhmycapaldi