The New Girl

CLARA'S POV

"So you and John are okay now?", Lily asked as we walked into the common room on Monday morning. "Yeah we're good, it was personal reasons", I said. "Well I'm glad yous are okay now", Lily smiled.

I went into Art and Mr McColl started the lesson.

"There is going to be a trip to France in a few weeks. It will be for 3 days if any of you are interested put your name up on the board", Said Mr McColl.

I put my name up because I've always wanted to go to France and I'm sure I can persuade John, Lily and Richard to go too.

- - - -

"John do you want to go to France in a few weeks?", I asked him. "Its for a school trip".

"Yeah I've always wanted to go to France", he smiled.

"Okay well go tell Mr McColl and help Persuade Lily and Richard to go", I said.

---
Lily and Richard decided that they wanted to go to.

We all went to the Art department to get a consent form from Mr McColl.

"Ah might of known you four would have wanted go", said Mr McColl as he looked through the pile forms.

"I've always wanted to go to France", I said. "France is a beautiful country Clara you will love it", Mr McColl said.

---

"Clara I still don't understand this", Richard said throwing the mouse away from him. "Ugh seriously Richard we've went over this how many times? Oh yeah every period", I complained. I've got to admit computing hard but we've went over the same thing every period.

After computing I walked to Biology with Richard and we met Lily and John there.

Half way through the lesson Mr Moffat came in with a brunette haired girl with pale-ish skin. "Mr Ferguson this is Olivia Wood", Mr Moffat said. "Hi Olivia I'm Mr Ferguson. You can go sit at the empty seat on the other side of John.

Mr Moffat left. "Clara do you want show Olivia round later , you know what its like being new", Mr Ferguson said. "Yeah", I smiled.

Mr Ferguson went out the class to deal with some pupil that kept talking.

"So Olivia why did you move to Inkerwood? I'm Lily by the way", Lily said. "My mum and day wanted to move house and this school is closer so they thought I should move school not that I wanted to but my cousin goes to this school too", Olivia said.

"Who is your cousin?", John asked. "Mini McGuiness", she said. My eyes widened. "Do you guys know her?", Olivia asked. "Oh we know her", I said.

After Biology I showed Olivia around a bit. She seemed really nice but I've only just met her - I mean she could be like Mini for all I know.

--

When I got home I gave my dad the form for France. I told him the teachers were going to have meeting with the parents about it anyways.

I'm surprised he's actually letting me go.

"Thanks dad", I smiled. "That okay and Clara I'm going with Joanne so she can get a scan do you want to come?", he asked. I thought about for a second. "Yeah actually I will", I smiled.

---

We arrived at the hospital and Joanne was called in me and my dad followed behind.

"Do you want to know the gender?", the Doctor asked. Joanne looked to my dad and he nodded.

"It's a boy", the Doctor said. A smile grew onto my dads face. It was really nice seeing him happy. He hasn't been this happy in a long time. "Well Clara your going to have a little brother", my dad said as he hugged me.

It's really weird to think that I will have a sibling because I've been so used to being the only child.

On the way home my dad and Joanne were so happy that they decided that we would go out for dinner tonight. They drove to pizza hut which I was most looking forward to.