I'm Ready

A/N- I am sorry ive not been updating ive had an assessment everday of the week and its leaving me no time to write up chapters:( but here is one!

CLARA'S POV

Exams were over. We wouldn't get our results in until August so we would have to wait a Month.

"So John you going anywhere nice?", I asked him. "Yes off to Bulgaria for two weeks", he smiled. "What about you Clara?", he asked. "Nah I'm not going anywhere", I said. "Neither is Richard I think Lily is going back to Manchester", said John. "Yeah she is", I smiled.

"So do you want to come round to mine?", asked John. It was a Saturday and its finally the summer break. "Yeah sure", I smiled and we made our way to John's.

"Hi John", said Kayleigh jumping up and down. "Hiya Kayleigh you excited for Bulgaria next week?", asked John. "Yes!", she shouted. I loved how close of a bond John and Kayleigh had. "Hi Clara", she said and ran up and hugged me. "Hey Kayleigh", I said.

"Okay John we're away, come on Kayleigh", said Rose. "Bye!", she shouted.

John's mum was over at his grans house so he was Home Alone.

"I'm going to miss you so much John", I said. And he pressed his lips to mine holding me against his bedroom wall. "I'm going to miss you too Clara", he said and kissed me again.

He rested his arms on my waist and I wrapped my arms round his neck. I deepend the kiss and he brushed his tongue over my bottom lip asking for entrance. I did the same and pulled him closer. I was now breathing heavily but then pushed off his jacket and he did the same to me. I started to unbotton his shirt to tell him what I wanted.

He was then standing infront of me completely shirtless. I kissed him again but he broke away. I frowned. "Clara I don't want to hurt you so if you want to stop please just say it", he said. "Oh shut up chin boy" and I kissed him again. He deepend the kiss and then moved his mouth to my neck. I moaned in pleasure. He then moved back to my mouth.

I could feel him fiddling with the zipper on the back of my dress.

Then we kissed deeply and stumbled into bed together. I knew what was going to happen now. I was ready. Lily had told me about her and Richard countless times, not that I had to know but she told me anyways. I loved John and I was ready.

"Clara before anything happens I need you to know that I love you and I am not trying to hurt you in anyway", he informed. "I know John and I love you too", I said and kissed him.
_-__-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-___-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-

The next morning I woke up next to John seeing him sprolled out across the bed. Fast asleep. He was so cute when he was sleeping. I got my self out of bed looking for something to put on. I found one of John's shirts and pulled it over me. I looked around the room and saw my dress getting all creased. I picked it up and folded it up.

Then there was a yawn coming from behind me. John was awake. "Sleep well?", I asked. "Oh you bet", he smirked. I glanced at my phone and I had about 10 missed calls from my dad. I forgot to tell him where I was last night. "Shit", I muttered under my breath. "You okay Clara?", asked John. "Yes. No. Em I forgot to tell my dad where was last night and he is going to flip", I said sort of panicking. "Wow Clara calm down", he said. "But after the last time he went mental thats why he is so over protective now", I said. "Call him", said John. I sighed and gave it a try.

....
"Dad?", I said as he answered.
"Clara where the fuck are you?", he said quite agressively.
"I'm um at John's sorry I forgot to tell you I fell asleep last night and forgot to give you a text", I said.
"Okay well..I will speak to you later on", he said and hung up.
....

"So?, what did he say?", asked John. "He said he'll speak to me later", I said. "Does that mean in the mean time we get to spend time with eachother", he smirked. I laughed and kissed him. "Yes", I muttered.