Party Planning

CLARA'S POV

"Clara!", squeaked Lily as she pounced through my front door. "Hey Lil, how was Manchester?", I asked and she frowned. "Ugh Rubbish I'm so glad to be back!", she smiled. "Me too", I said.

"Anyways lets go I arranged with Richard that the three of us could go to starbucks to catch up", I said and Lily smiled. "Okay", she said.

-

"Richard!", squeaked Lily as she ran for a hug and they kissed. I always hated third wheeling. I mean I could always leave them to it but Lily wouldn't let me.

"So when does John come back Clara?", asked Lily. "Monday", I smiled.
-

The week was long as I was mostly being a third wheel.

Finally it was Monday and John was coming back today.

"I've missed you so much", I said swinging my arms around his neck and kissing him. "I've missed you too Clara", he said returning my kiss. "Oh here I got you something", said John handing me over a bag.

I opened up the bag to find a yellow hollister hoodie and white converse.

"Aw thank you so much John this is amazing", I smiled. "You're welcome", he said.

"Hi Clara", said Kayleigh. "Hey Kayleigh, how was Bulgaria?", I asked her. She smiled. "It was so good, me and John went down a water slide together", she said jumping up and down. "Sounds fun", I smiled and John pulled me out of the living room.
He took me upstairs to his room.

"John what was that for?", I laughed. "Well I haven't seen you in two weeks, I thought we could have some alone time", he smirked. "What are you trying to suggest", I said making my way over to him.

He pulled me onto his lap and crashed his lips onto mine.

His mouth then made its way down to my neck leaving all kinds of marks. I moaned and his mouth came back to mine.

It wasn't long before he was hovering over the top of me. "I love you John", I said breathlessly. He smiled into my mouth. "I love you too Clara Oswald", he smiled.

I started to undo his shirt so that he was shirtlesss. He then did the same to me and yeah you know what comes next.

-_-_-_-_-_-

"Come on John, we need to go meet Lily and Richard at Mcdonalds", I said as John quickly got himself dressed.

"Alright I'm coming", he groaned.

"Hey mate", said Richard and they both bro hugged. "Here", said John handing Richard and Lily a present.

"Aw cheers mate", said Richard. "Thanks John", smiled Lily.

----

"Okay so its Richard and Rory's birthday next week, so we were thinking about a joined party?", said Lily.

"Sounds good to me", I said. "Right well we need to start planning", said Lily. Lily was always one for being organised especially when it came to parties.

"Okay Richard , you can be in charge of alcohol and drinks since you have ID. John you can help Clara with the invites. And I will do balloons and shit", said Lily.

Everyone nodded.

Next week...

"Okay so Richard have you got the drinks?", asked Lily. "Yes I Do", smiled Richard.

"Clara have you and John handed out imvites?", asked Lily. "Yep I think everyone is coming", I said.

--------

I went home to get ready for the party.

I put on a red skater dress with red heels and curled my hair.

"Dad I'm away", I shouted. "Clara be sensible", he groaned. "I know", I said and made my way to Richards.

I will continue in the next chapter.
Just a wee quick one to let yous know that ive not forgot about it haha. Ive just been really busy and had writers block:(

-ohhmycapaldi