Star Trek

CLARA'S POV

"So Lil your birthday is coming up what you doing for it?", I asked her as we walked to school on Wednesday morning. "We should all go to Airspace!", shouted Lily. "Wow okay don't need to shout", I laughed as we walked in the gates. "Sorry Clara", she giggled.

I walked into the common room and Lily sprung onto Richard's lap. I looked around for John but couldn't find him anywhere but out of no where John came up behind me and hugged me and kissed the side of my neck. I turned round and kissed his mouth. "Good morning John", I smiled. "Good morning Clara", he said and kissed me again.

The bell rang and the four of us went to biology.

"So for Lily's birthday we were talking about airspace?", I said and Lily looked really excited. "Sounds cool", smiled John. "I'm up for it", said Richard.

The day went by quite fast I had already decided what to get Lily for her birthday. She was obssessed with this Prada bag so I decided to get her it.

Today was Wednesday which meant I had to tutor John.

"So Clara do you want to come over after school?", he asked. "Eh yeah sure", I smiled.

After tutoring John I had called my dad to say I wouldn't be home until later.

"So ya want to watch something?", he asked scrolling through Netflix. "Yeah how about Star Trek?", I said. "Atleast its not Star Wars", he laughed. I punched his chest. "Oi nothing wrong with Star Wars", I said. "Ow", he moaned at the punch. "You deserved that", I smirked. "That was sore", he said rubbing his chest. "It was supposed to be", I laughed. "I'll get you back Oswald", said John then he pulled my lips to his. I could feel the tension between us. The kiss heated and I ran my tongue along his bottom lip asking for entrance and he allowed it. I explored his mouth and we stumbled onto the Sofa and I ended up laying on top of him but as per usual we were interupted by Richard and Lily.

"Oh sorry are we interupting something here?", smirked Richard.
John's face grew red. "Shut up Richard", I laughed.

They ended up staying watching Star Trek with us. I fell asleep on John's shoulder. Infact we all fell asleep. John's mum was at Rose's for the night so he had the place to himself.

I woke up at 9.30pm. Shit my dad is gonna kill me. I nudged John. "John wake up", I called and he rubbed his eyes and yawned. "What time is it?", he asked. "9.30 I better get going", I said. "I'll walk you", he smiled. "What about Lily and Richard?", I asked pointing to the pair snuggled up on the couch. "Just leave them", laughed John.

I got my bag and shouved mt coat on and shoes and headed out the door with John.

I looked at my phone 5 missed calls from my dad. Shit. I tried to call him back but he didn't answer "unbelieveable", I muttered to my self but John heard. "Whats up Clara?", asked John. "Ugh my dad won't answer the phone. Then hes going to moan at me when I get in", I groaned and put my phone in my pocket.

I finally got home. "Bye John", I said and kissed him. "See ya Clara", he said.

"What time do you call this?", he asked. He was so over protective now oh my god. "10 oclock", I said. "What were you doing all that time at John's?", he asked and he looked really concerned not like it was his business? "Watching Star Trek and then I fell asleep", I said. "You have school tomorrow you should be well in by now", he moaned. "Dad I'm sixteen now", I groaned. " I know but you should still be in", he said. To be honest I don't think I am going to here the end of this. "Dad I'm going to bed", I said and walked upstairs.

I flopped onto my bed and put the TV on and finished watching Star Trek.

I swallowed my tablets and put my onesie on and finally got some sleep.

Sorry its late update I couldnt think what to write