Babysitting Kayleigh...

CLARA'S POV

"Ah John, your back and hi Clara", said Linda. John's mum was always really nice to me. "Hi Linda", I said smiling. "Right Kayleigh promise to be a good girl for John and Clara?", asked Rose. "Yes mummy I will I pawmise", aw shes so cute. "Good girl", said Rose.

Linda and Rose left leaving us with Kayleigh. "John can I pease have hot chocolate again", she asked so innocently. "Yes go take a seat and I will bring you it in", said John and she did as she was told. I took a seat across from her. "Hi Clara", she smiled. "Hey Kayleigh hows you?", I asked. "I am really good, but John is taking me to the dentist soon and I am scared", she said. "Aw don't be scared the best thing about the dentist is after they have checked your teeth you get to pick your own sticker", I said and her face lit up. "Right Kayleigh quickly drink up then we can go get those teeth brushed", said John handing her the cup of hot chocolate. "Okay John", she smiled. "Clara can you watch her just now while I go get changed?", asked John. "Yeah sure", I smiled and John went to get out of his uniform. "Clara can we go to the park after the dentist?", she asked me. "We will have to ask John", I said. "Okay", she finished the last of her chocolate. Then John walked in. "Right Kayleigh come on  lets get those teeth brushed", said John and Kayleigh followed him to the bathroom.
-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-----_-_-__-_-_-_-
Dentist

"I'm scared John", said Kayleigh. "Just remember what Clara said they will give you a sticker after it", said John and she smiled.

"Kayleigh Tyler?", asked the dentist. "I will wait out here John", I said and he went in with Kayleigh.

"So how old are you now?", asked the dentist.
"Four", said Kayleigh holding up four fingers.
"Oh your getting big aren't you", laughed the dentist. "Right open wide", said the dentist and Kayleigh did as she was told. "Everything looks good, thats you done", said the dentist.
"Can I have a sticker pease?", asked Kayleigh.
"Of course you can", said the dentist.
She picked a butterfly one.

John and Kayleigh walked out. "Clara look I got a sticker like you said", screamed Kayleigh. "I told you didn't I", then she hugged me. "John can we go to the park?", asked Kayleigh. "Yeah lets go", said John. We arrived at the park and Kayleigh ran to the slide and me and John sat on the bench. "Your so good with her John", I smiled. "Yeah shes good I love looking after her", said John. Then she came running over. "Can you push me on the swing John?", asked Kayleigh. "Yeah lets go", he said. I watched John running round the park playing tig with Kayleigh it was so cute.

"Right come on Kayleigh your daddy coming to pick you up", said John and we made our way back to John's house.

After biscuits and hot chocolate Kayleigh's dad arrived. "Hi Kayleigh", he said as he walked in the door. He was tall and scottish and had brunette hair. "Daddy", she ran up to him and he lifted her up. "You been good for John", he asked her. "Of course and the dentist gave me a sticker", she smiled. David smiled back. "Okay well we better be off then I will see you later John and?" "Clara" "Clara right I will see yous later say bye Kayleigh", said David. "Bye Clara bye John", she waved.

"I better go now to John before my dad start to worry and I won't here the end of it", I said. "Okay see ya later Clara", he said and pecked my lips. "See ya", I smiled and made my way home.
-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_

"So you finally decide to come home?",  said Aunt Moira.
I sighed. "Aren't you supposed to be home by now thats well over a week?", I asked. "Yes but I've decided I am staying for another week", she said. "What? Are you being serious?", I moaned. "Don't be so rude young lady", she complained. "Ugh", I said and went to my room and slammed my door just so she could take the hint.

I sat on my bed then my phone rang. It was Richard. "Hey Clara next Friday Mini McGuiness you know that senior? Well she is having this party and has invited all of us so you coming Lily is but I still need to ask John?", said Richard. "I will need to wait and see if my dad lets me", I said. "Okay well see you later", said Richard. "Bye", I said and hung up.

If anyone has any ideas for this story please tell me because I'm starting to run out of ideas

-Ohhmycapaldi