You What?

CLARA'S POV

"I'll go check on him", Richard said as he walked out the door.

"John what was that all about?", Richard asked. John shrugged.

"You have to tell her before she finds out by anyone else", Richard said.

"Why does she have to know?", John asked. "Because she is your girlfriend John"

"But I don't want to lose her Richard, I love her", John cried.

"Well it won't help if you don't tell her. The longer you wait the worse it will get", Richard said.

What is wrong with everyone this morning? Everyone is leaving and giving me weird looks. I'm pretty sure I haven't done anything? Me and Lily just sat watched the Avengers all night.

"Lily whats wrong with everyone?", I asked her as she buttered her toast. "God knows everyone is in a strange mood, you should go check on John Clara", Lily said and thats what I done.

I made my way along the corridor to his room but was stopped by Mini. Great. "Where are you going Oswald?", she smirked. Here we go.

"To see John and I don't think it is any of your business", I snapped. She grinned. "I think it is", she teased.

What was she talking about?

"What do you mean?", I asked. "Do you trust him Clara?", she asked. Of course I trust him why was she asking me that?

"Of course I do why?", I was curious now. What was she trying to get at?

"He's not all that trust worthy though. I mean what kind of boyfriend goes round kissing other girls", she smirked.

"He what?", she could be lying to annoy me but I don't know what he got up to last night and he wouldn't speak to me this morning.

"You heard. He kissed me Clara. I guess he isn't your perfect boyfriend after all", she smirked. John? Kissed Mini. I don't even know how to process this.

"You really find all this amusing don't you? Maybe he did kiss you but I don't need to hear that from you Mini. I would much rather hear it from John himself. Now if you excuse me I have someone to talk to", I said and stormed off to John's room.

- - -

"John we need to talk?"I said.

"I'm going to see Lily", Richard said and left the room.

"Whats up Clara?", he asked. "Whats up? John you know exactly whats up. Mini told me what happened last night", I cried. He frowned. "Yes I heard about you getting close with her and the kiss. Yes I heard that. I trusted you John", I started crying now.

He came to give me a hug but I pushed him away.

"Clara I'm sorry. I really am. I was drunk I didn't know what I was doing", he said. "John she put me in hospital if you don't remember", I cried.

"Clara I told you I was drunk I didn't know", he said. "Well maybe you should learn to control your drink", I snapped and slammed the door behind me.