Joanne's mother...

CLARA'S POV

I took a hold of John's hand as we walked up to get our results.

"Good luck", he whispered into my ear.

"Ah Clara, here you go", said Mr Moffat handing me the brown envelope "thanks sir", I smiled and waited for John to get his.

"So you gonna open it or what?", John laughed. "I'm scared", I said and slowly opened the envelope.

Clara Oswald / 23rd November
Results:
Biology: A
Maths: B
Computing: B
Chemistry: C
English: A*
Geography: A

I was really happy with my results they were the exact same as the results I got in the mock exam but they are fairly good marks.

I showed John and he couldn't help but kiss and hug me.

"Okay never mind me lets see your", I grinned. "Okay", he said and started to open his envelope.

John Smith/ 5th December
Results:
Biology: A
Maths: A
Graphics: B
Physics: A
English: B
History: C

"Well done John!", I said and hugged him tight. "Thanks Clara", he smiled and kissed me.

"Seriously you guys are gonna do that here", laughed Richard. "No, shut up", I joked. "Anyways how did you guys get on?", asked Richard. We showed him our results and he showed is his.

To be fair Richard done really well apart from Computing but I can admit that the subject is really hard.

"Where is Lil?", I asked. "Here I am", she said coming up behind me which startled me a bit. "God Lil you scared me there", I said. "Oh sorry", she laughed. "How did you do Lil?", I asked and she passed me her paper

Lily James/ 5th April

Results:
Biology: B
Maths: B
Music: B
Chemistry: C
Emglish: B
History: B

"Well done Lily", I smiled embracing her in a hug. "Thanks Clara and well done yours are amazing", she smiled.

"We need to celebrate, not a big party like last time but like get the gang together and go out", said Richard. "Sounds good to me", said Lily.

I took John's hand in mine. "I'm up for it", I smiled. "Me too", said John.

When I got home my dad and Joanne were waiting for me. I went in for a quick shower and dried my hair and decided to straighten it.

I slipped on my red tartan dress with white peter pan collar and black ankle boots. I took my phone off charge and ran downstairs.

"Ready?"

"Ready"

When we arrived at Joanne's mums house it looked really nice.

Joanne knocked on the door and out came a small women with brown curly hair. "Joanne",she smiled. "Hi mum", said Joanne.

The woman welcomed us in. She gave me tea and biscuits which I was very fond of. I could tell I was going to like this woman already. "So mum this is my boyfriend Dave and this is his daughter Clara", said Joanne. The woman smiled at me. "And how old are you?", she asked. "Sixteen", I smiled. She smiled back and started talking to my dad.

She already knew about Joanne's pregnancy and seemed happy about it. I'm still not so happy about it but anyway that's just life it likes to hit you in the face sometimes.

Before we left to go to Marie's house (Joanne's mum) I showed my dad my results and he was very pleased. So him and Joanne gave me some money as a reward and they also bought me a McDonald's on the way home from Marie's.

When I got home I put my star wars onesie on and decided to have a Star Wars marathon and eat my McDonald's.