The Theme Park...

CLARA'S POV

"Happy Birthday Clara", said my dad. I gave him a hug then he handed me a small box and a card. I opened up the box and it had a bracelet inside. I lifted up the bracelet and it hand two hearts on it two names ingraved on it one heary said Clara and one said Elle which was my mums name. "Oh my god dad its beautiful thankyou", I smiled. "Not a problem now you enjoy your day with yout friends, your gran will be round later", he said then I went to get changed.

When I arrived at Lily's I was welcomed by a scream. "HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY CLARA!", screamed Lily handed a me a present. "Wow thanks Lil", I said opening the present. She got me a Star Wars DVD , a new book for me to read and perfume. "This amazing Lil", I said hugging her. "Aw I do my best", she smiled and we went to the bus stop to get the rest of the gang. "Happy Birthday Clara", said Martha handing me a card and so did Richard and Amy and Rory. They all gave me money. Then John handed me a small box similar to the one my dad gave me. I opened it up and there was a necklace in it. On the chain there was a heart and it said 'with Love x' I smiled. "Aw John this Lovely thankyou so much!", I said. "Anytime Clara", he said and pecked my lips.

_____________________________________

When we arrived at the theme park. We managed to get our tickets and headed off to the rides. I wasn't really a ride person but I was quite proud of myself today. "Clara come on we need to go on this Viking ride called Valhalla", said Lily. "Okay", I said. After a long time waiting in the queue we all managed to get on one of the small boats. I sat with John, Lily sat with Richard and Amy, Rory and Martha sat together.
~>^>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~~>~~>~>~

"Omg that was sooo fun", screamed Lily. "Yeah now can we go on the big dipper", I smiled. "Yeah lets go",said John and I took his hand.

We got to the bigger dipper me and John got the front seat of the ride.

*after lots of screams later*

After the big dipper we went on lots more rides.
_____________________________________

Now its time to go out for dinner. We are going to Frankie and Bennies. We all ordered two big massive pepperoni pizzas.

Then the waiters came round our table and started singing happy birthday.

After that the pizzas arrived and we got tucked in.
_________________________________

Everyone went home apart from me and John.

We ended up going back to his house. I sat on the bed next to him and before I knew it his lips crashed to mine and he was laying on top of me. I kissed back with passion. Then John subconsciously unbuttoned my shirt and I did the same to him unaware of what was about to happen. I finally realised what was going on and I stopped him before it went any further. "John stop I can't do this", I said pulling my shirt back on. "I'm sorry Clara I think I got lost in the moment there",he said. I laughed. "I think you did. He smiled. "Anyways I better get going now my gran is coming over , I will see you later John", I said and Kissed him. "See ya Clara", he said.

When I got home it wasn't just my gran that was in the full family had came round. I sighed because most of them were all stuck up and didn't like me.

"Ah Clara your home, how was it?",he asked. "Good yeah really good", I smiled. Then my gran came up to me. "Happy 16th Birthday Clara", she said. "Thanks Gran", I said giving her a hug. "Whos this from?", she asked pointing at the necklace. "Um my boyfriend eh I mean friend", I smiled awkwardly. "You can tell me you know Clara", she smiled. "Well yeah boyfriend", I laughed but my dad heard. "You have a boyfriend Clara?", asked dad. "Yes", I said awkwardly. "When were you going to tell m?", he asked sounding a tad angry. "Soon", I groaned. "Whats the point boyfriends Clara, they only want one thing and when they get it they leave", said my Auntie Moira. She was one of the stuck up family members and always had relationship problems and now takes it out on me.

I groaned and went to my room.

"Uh how rude", aunt Moria mumbled to herself.

I got shouted down for cake. Then after everyone started to leave.

I then called Lily because she was staying the night.

The two of us stayed up late watching 'Mean Girls' and ate popcorn and drank tea. It was a really good way to end my birthday.

This is a vshort chapter and boring but it was just for Clara's birthday.

If you have any ideas please tell me.

Check out my other fics and I will update this soon

I will check the grammar/type errors later on

~Doctorxwhox