Results...

CLARA'S POV

"So do you think you done well Clara?", asked Richard. "I think so", I said. "Do you think you done well?",I asked him. "Not sure", he said. John and Lily came into biology. "Do you guys think yous done well?", I asked. "I think", said John. "No idea but we can go find out now", said Lily.
The four of us made our way to the hall. I went up first. "Ah Clara Oswald", said Mr Moffat looking for my name. "Here you go", he said handing me the brown envelope.

I opened it up while the others were getting theirs.

Clara Oswald/DOB: 23rd November

Results:
Biology: A
Maths: B
Computing: B
Chemistry: C
English: A*
Geography: A

I was really happy with my results. Lily came over and showed me hers.

Lily James/DOB: 5th April

Results:
Biology: B
Maths: C
Graphics: C
Chemistry: C
Emglish: B
History: B

"I didn't even get an A Clara my mum is gonna kill me", she moaned. "Lil I'm sure she won't a B is a really good mark to get", I said. She groaned and looked at her paper.

John and Richard came over.

"I got an A , 3 B's and 3 C's", said John. "I got 2 A's and 2 B's and 3 C's", said Richard.

"Well done", I said. "Lets see yours Clara", said John. I handed him and Richard my results. "Woah Clara you do pay attention in your classes don't you", said Richard. " this is amazimg Clara", said John and he came up and kissed me. "Thanks",I said. "Lets see yours Lil", said Richard. "No", she said and stormed off. "Is she okay?", asked Richard. "Nope she thinks shes done bad in her exams but she got B's and C's", I said. "Aw well I think we should celebrate", said Richard. "Well I think you should go see Lily", I laughed. Richard went to see Lily. "Clara do you want to come round to mine later and we can ask Richard and Lily amd we can order pizza and watch movies since we all did well in our exams", said John. "Yeah sounds good", I said smiling. I pressed my lips to his and his soft lips met mine. I pushed him off. "Well I better get to my next class, see you later John", I said and ran off to chemistry.

After school I went home and showed my dad my exam results. "Clara this is amazing well done your mum would have been so proud of you", said dad hugging me. "Thanks dad and is it okay if I go round to John's with Lily because we are ordering pizza and watching movies", I said. "Is John your boyfriend Clara?", he asked completely ignoring my question. "Yeah are you okay with that?", I asked. "Yes fine and yes you can go but don't do anything stupid and don't stay to late you have school tomorrow", said dad. "I know", I said and ran upstairs to get changed.

I pulled out a black lace crop top and a black mini skirt and a pair of black ankle boots. I put some make up on and straightened my hair.

"Dad I'm away see you later", I said. "Bye Clara", shouted dad and I made my way to Lily's house. "Hey Clara", she said shutting her door. She had her blonde lock down by her face and had a red dress on. "You look stunning Lil", I said. "Thanks Clara you too", she said smiling.

We arrived at John's, Richard was already here. "Hey come in pizzas on its way", said John gesturing us into his living room. His mum was out so he invited us over. Lily took a seat next to Richard and I took a seat on the opposite couch and John came and sat next to me. "So look what I brought", said Richard holding out a bag. "Whats that?", I asked him. He took one of the things out of the bag. It was drink. "Em no way we have school tomorrow", I said. "Aw come on Clara don't be a spoil sport we will be careful and won't drink to much", said Richard. Lily and John were already up for it. Without even thinking about it I said , " okay then". Richard passed me and John a bottle.

The pizza arrived. As the night went on we were all far too drunk. I wasn't being careful and they certainly weren't. I sat on the couch with John. I rested my head onto his shoulder. He mumbled into my ear, " I love you Clara Oswald". "I love you too", I said and I pushed my lips onto his and he kissed back brushing his tongue along my lips asking for entrance. He started kissing my neck I let out small moans and he went back to my lips. "Aw come on guys get a room", Richard moaned, "Come on Lily", Richard took Lily into the kitchen.

I woke up the next morning with a sore head and realised the time...

Another update:)

Please comment so I know if you are liking this and give me some ideas:)

~ Doctorxwhox