Airspace

CLARA'S POV

"Oh my god Clara this is amazing!", shouted Lily as she opened the present I got her. She hugged me tight and jumped up and down with excitement.

"What are you too so excited about?", asked John as he came up and hugged me. "Clara got me that Prada bag!", screamed Lily.

Finally Richard arrived at the bus stop.

He surprised Lily by hugging her from behind and holding the present in front of her. He got her a cute little bracelet. "Ah thanks so much Richard", she said and turned round and started kissing him.

We were meeting Amy and Rory at Airspace. And also Martha.

_____________________________________

We arrived at Airspace and met the rest of the gang there.

We got given the blue airspace socks and then we ran onto the trampolines. "This is amazing", shouted Martha.

I felt as if I was started to get out of breath so I stopped and stumbled fell on John and we both landed on a trampoline me on top of him. Then he kissed me. "Aw come on guys not here", joked Richard. "Shut up", I said and stood up. Richard laughed and went to the foam pit with Lily.

_____________________________________
"I can't believe your seventeen now Lily", I smiled as we walked home. "Me too and today was amazing", she squealed. "I know", I said and went into my house.

I kicked my shoes off and ran upstairs and facetimed John.

Sorry this is really short

Please go check out my new story and tell me what you think of it:))