School Shopping

CLARA'S POV

I got up and put one of John's shirts on it smelt so nice. We went downstairs and Kayleigh was sitting eating her coco pops.

"Oh your finally up", said Linda ruffling John's hair. "Yes", he moaned and sat down.

"John I want you to go shopping for your school uniform today", said Linda.

We only had a few more weeks left until we were going back to school which means we are going back to get our exam results.

"Do I have to?", he moaned. He was in such a mood today. "Yes you do now go get ready", said Linda.

"John I will get my school stuff today aswell then", I said and he smiled.

We got the bus to the shopping centre and John was still in a mood.

"John whats up?", I asked.

"Nothing", he said.

We went into Newlook and John went to the mens bit to look for shirts and I went to the Teens bit because I'm fairly small.

When I got to the check out I met Richard and Lily. "Clara", she smiled. "Hey Lil, what you doing here?", I asked. "School shopping what about you?", she asked. "The same I'm with John but he is in some mood today", I laughed. "Its just because he has to go shopping he hates it", said Lily.

The four of us ending up just going round the shops together.

When we got back to John's John seemed more happier. "So you were in a mood all day just because you don't like shopping", I said. He is such a child sometimes.

"I hate shopping it just really boring my mum always took me as a child and I just complained all the way through it", he complained.

"Ugh stop complaining", I said and leaned in for a kiss. His arms came to my waist and my arms swung around his neck. My breathing became heavy and he started to undo the bottons of my shirt. I knew what he was doing and I guess it was okay because no one else was home.

I pushed his jacket off and pulled his t-shirt over his head. He lifted me up and layed me down and kissed my neck and it went from there.

"John I'm home", shouted his mum.

"Shit, get ready", he said quickly.

"Whats up John you look a bit flushed you alright?", his mum asked. "No I'm fine just tired", he said.

"Where is Clara?", she asked. "Toilet", he said.

I quickly brushed my hair and got ready and made my way downstairs.

"Hi Clara how was the shopping?", she asked. "Yeah fine John was being a bit moody though", I laughed. "Yeah well he's always been like that", said Linda as she ruffled John's hair.

"Mum we're going to Richard's we'll be home for dinner", said John. "Okay".

"That was close", said John. "Yup it was", I laughed.

Sorry this chapter is really short so I'm going to try update again tonight either this story or 'Love me forever':))

-ohhmycapaldi