I'm Not Going

CLARA'S POV

"Clara!", shouted Richard. I turned round to him. "What?", I asked. "You going to Mini's?",he asked. "Um I don't know because I barely know the girl and I want to make a start on my essay", I said. "Uh come on Clara", he begged. "I don't know yet, is John going?", I asked. "Um I don't know I've not asked him but Mini has probably spoke to him", said Richard. "Well I will think about it", I said and walked over to Lily.

'John you going to Mini's party on Friday?, asked Richard.
'Don't think so its Kayleigh's birthday so probably need to go and celebrate that, said John.
'Aw okay I don't think Clara is going, said Richard.
'Why?, asked John.
'I don't know you should go talk to her, said Richard.

Johm nodded and headed to class.

It was now lunch time. I decided to go outside and sit at the picnic benches. "Hey Clara", said John as he sat down across from me. "Hey", I smiled. "How come your not going to Mini's party?", he asked. I don't really know why I didn't want go I think its because I barely know Mini and not sure if I trust her yet. "Um I don't know just don't think I'm in the mood, are you going?", I asked him. "Nah I can't its Kayleigh's birthday got to go celebrate that she would hate if I missed it", he said. "Are you going to be busy on Friday because you could come to her party if you want?". "Well I was going to start my essay but I guess I could come..yeah", I said. "Cool she would love for you to come anyway", he said while I picked away at my food.

'So you guys going to Mini's?, Lily asked Amy, Rory and Martha.
'I can't going out with Mickey for the day after school, said Martha.
'Yeah we might go, said Amy.
'Okay I don't think Clara or John is going, said Lily.
'Is Richard?", asked Martha.
'Yeah I don't think he will ever miss a party, laughed Lily.

I finished off my lunch then Mini approached me and John. "Hey John, hi Clara", she said and sat down next to John. "So yous coming to my party on Friday?", she asked. "Sorry Mini its my cousins birthday can't miss it", said John. "Okay", she frowned. "Well what about you Clara?", she asked giving me a weird look. "Well actually I can't either sorry", I said. Then she left thank god for that, there was something about Mini I didn't like.

Then the bell rang and me and John walked to English.

After school I got home and by no surprise Aunt Moira was still here.

Here we go again.

"So how was school?", asked dad.
"Not bad", I said.
"Dad?", I asked.
"Yes?", he said.
"Why is she still here?", I asked him quite concerned because I really don't think I can put up with it any longer.
"Well shes your aunt, we need to show some respect to her Clara", said dad.
"Show some respect are you kidding me she doesn't show any respect to me at all", I moaned.
"Yes Clara I know you don't get along with her but the both of you need to try", he said trying sort things out.
"Ugh", I huffed and went to my room.

I then decided to go a walk. I went into the park to sit. To be honest I feel like I'm never away from this park.

Then Lily appeared with her sister Lexi. Lexi was 8 and really annoying.

"Oh Hi Clara", said Lily smiling. "Hey Lil didn't expect to see you here", I said. "Yeah well didn't expect to see myself here either my mum made me take Lexi", she frowned. Lexi went to the slide while I spoke to Lily.

"So why you here yourself Clara?", asked Lily taking a seat on the bench. "Just getting away from Aunt Moira", I said. "I thought It was only a week she was staying for?", asked Lily. "Well nope shes decided to stay longer", I groaned and put my head in my hands. "Aw before you know it she will be gone", said Lily trying to cheer me up a bit. "Come on we will go get a costa that will make you feel better", said Lily.

And she was right it did make me feel better.

Im sorry about the late update I really didnt know what to write

Please message or comment any ideas or what you would like to see in future:) please do

-ohhmycapaldi