So much for a celebration?

CLARA'S POV

Saturday...

All of us done well in our exams so we decided that we would all go round to Mickey's house for a change. His parents weren't in tonight anyway and I thought it would be good to see Martha as I've not seen her in ages.

"I have nothing to wear", I groaned looking through my wardrobe. "Clara we are only going to Mickey's its not like we're going to a big party", John joked as he lay on my bed as I fussed over clothes.

"Well I want to look decent don't I? Now go get dressed", I moaned. He just laughed at me. "What are you laughing at?", I asked. "Its funny when you stress out over clothes", he laughed and made his way to the bathroom to get ready.

I managed to find a short Navy blue dress with a red tartan collar and red heels. I had already showered before John came round so I didn't have to wait on him getting out.

I slipped on my dress and heels and sat at my dressing table to do my make-up.

Then John came out the bathroom with a white shirt and jeans and his new white converse. His hair was to one side stuck with gel and he smelt amazing.

"You still not ready",he joked. "Shut up", I laughed and put on some red lip stick.

------

"Ready now?", he smirked. "Yep", I said and pecked his lips. I put stainable lip stick on So it wouldn't come off.

"So who do you reckon will get drunk first?", Richard asked Lily as they walked to the bus stop. "Clara", Lily smirked. "I agree", laughed Richard.

We met Richard, Lily, Amy and Rory at the bus stop. We got on the number 7 bus and then we walked the rest of the way to Mickey's.

"Hey guys", Martha said answering the door.

----
As the night went on we played a few games and Mickey gave drinks out to everyone. To be honest I really wasn't feeling like getting drunk tonight at all but I could see that John was.

"John I think you should slow down a bit", I assured him. He smiled. "Clara its been ages since I've been absolutely hammered", he smirked taking another drink. "Well I should think so your still only sixteen", I said.

"Clara just let him. It's not like you, not to get drunk first", Lily said. "I don't want to get drunk", I said.

It started to get late and to be honest I wasn't in a party mood so I decided I wanted to go home. "Lil, I'm gonna get heading", I said. "Where did John go?"

"He's outside with Richard they are both pretty drunk though", Lily said.

I walked out the back door to see John and Richard both smoking. I mean I know Richard smokes but for John. He doesn't smoke?

"John are you smoking?", I snapped. He stood up and he was so drunk that he could barely stand on two feet.

"Do you have a problem Clara?", he asked. What has gotten into him? "Yes, John this isn't you",I said. "You don't smoke, you stopped along time ago when you were all clear of those drugs", I snapped almost crying.

"Clara you don't control me, this is my life not yours", he shouted. Thats when I lost it. This wasn't John. He's probably took something because John is not like this at all.

"Do you know what John fuck off, I'm going home", I snapped and stormed back through the house slamming the door behind me.

"What the hell did you say to her?", Lily shouted at John. John could barely answer he was completely wasted.

"Have you took anything?", Lily asked.

I made my way through the dark streets hoping not to bump into anyone I know.

Thankfully I didn't.

I quietly opened the door of my house knowing that my dad and Joanne would be sleeping.

"Mickey can we put him in your spare room?", Richard asked. Richard downed a glass of water so that he was sobered up.

"Yeah mate put him upstairs", Mickey said. Lily and Richard pulled John upstairs and he passed out on the bed straight away.

I threw my onesie on and went into bed. I didn't get any sleep at all.