Larry--sick Louis

Start from the beginning

Upon arriving at Harry's parents house, he noticed that Louis was fast asleep in his reclined back seat and Harry almost thought about just leaving him there to rest as he seemed so peaceful and not in pain.  But he couldn't leave an ill Louis out in the car so he reached over the section between their seats and ran a hand through Louis messy hair, before grabbing his hand lightly, giving it a squeeze,"baby... Wake up my darling" Harry whispered into the quiet car hoping Louis would wake up.  And he did.

Harry was actually surprised because Louis was typically out cold whenever he slept but the sickness must've made his sleep not so heavy and content.  Louis stretched and yawned looking around the car confused until he realized where he was and the sickness he was feeling before he went to sleep started coming back to him.

Louis eyes filled with tears as he sniffled trying desperately not to cry because he shouldn't be a baby over a tummy ache but it hurt so bad and he felt so sick and he just needed Harry to cuddle him and comfort his hurting body.  Harry made a noise of sympathy knowing how poorly Louis was feeling and he brought him into the best hug he could give while seated in the car still.  Louis tucked his head into Harrys shoulder, pawing at the front of his boyfriends shirt for any sort of comfort Harry could give. 

"What can I do baby? What can I do to make you feel better?" Harry asked just wishing he could do something, anything to make him feel better.  He hated seeing Louis in pain. 

Louis choked slightly, as a hiccup escaped his lips and a cry bubbled from his mouth as he covered his mouth into Harrys sweater.  His belly was so upset, he didn't feel good at all, and ugh his head was in excruciating pain.  "I just w-wanna lay down... P-please" Louis answered

Harry nodded unhooking himself from Louis embrace, going around to the other side of the car to help Louis out of his seat.  After unbuckling Louis, and very slowly walking to the front of the house so he didn't get sick from the movement.  Harry rang the doorbell hoping someone would answer quickly so he could get his baby boy laying down.  He felt so bad for him. 

Anne answered right as Harry rang the doorbell again getting impatient,"hello baby! Sorry, I was cooking dinner! Come in, come in."  Harry led Louis in the door and already started heading in the direction of the stairs to bring Louis up them to his old bedroom.  He needed to get him lying down as soon as possible. 

"What's wrong with Louis sweetie? Is everything okay?" Anne asked with concern as she placed a hand on Louis shoulder getting a better look at her sons boyfriend realizing something was defiantly wrong.  Louis was 4 shades paler than normal, red rings around his eyes like he had been crying for hours, and God he was on fire!

"He's not feeling very well mum, I'm gonna get him situated in my bed, laying down so he can rest.  He's been feeling ill all morning and the way here" Harry asked as Anne took in everything.  "Oh love, you could have come a couple days later if he was feeling so poorly, my gosh he looks horrible!" Anne continued as her motherly instincts kicked in.

"He wasn't feeling too horrible this morning, let me get him laying down mum, I'll be back" Harry rushed out as he could tell Louis was about to kneel over and either pass out or be sick.  Neither of which would be a good situation.

Harry grabbed Louis waist and assisted him up the stairs stopping in front of the bathroom,"do you think you're gonna be sick?" Harry asked and Louis nodded as fresh bouts of tears started running down his cheeks.  He never wanted today to be like this.  He couldn't believe he was going to be throwing up at his boyfriends parents house.

Harry turned on the lights, closing the door behind the two of them as he got Louis squatted in front of the toilet, ready to catch his sick.  Louis hiccuped and cried as his stomach turned and everything he had eaten, even though it had been barley anything, started sloshing around wanting to come out.  Harry's hands went to Louis shoulders lightly massaging them to relax him.  It didn't seem to be helping much as Louis stomach took a turn for the worst and his back arched over the basin as a retch escaped his lips. 

Nothing came out at first. Just a dry retch of air but that seemed to trigger something in Louis belly as he gripped he edges of the toilet and his back once again, arched and a steady stream of vomit poured from his throat.  He coughed, which caused a thicker, heavier stream of sick to force its way out and Harry had to look away.  He hated watching his baby go through this. 

Harry stepped away for a moment, going to the sink, and wetting 2 wash cloths.  He placed one over the back of Louis neck which seemed to calm him down a bit.  With one more final retch Louis stomach finished emptying itself and he sat hack against Harry's awaiting chest.  Handing the second wet wash cloth to Louis to wipe off his mouth & get cleaned up, Harry wiped off the rim of the toilet where some of Louis puke had made its way and flushed the rest down.  No need to keep staring at it.

Louis stomach hurt.  He wasn't even nauseous anymore, his stomach just plain out hurt and he didn't like it.  "Harry.. My stomach hurts.. Really bad. Please help" Louis whimpered in pain wrapping his arms protectively over his stomach, squeezing as if that was helping.

Harry nodded,"lemme feel, lovely" he calmed as Louis released his arms from around his belly and allowed Harry to grace his large, warm hands around it.  Softly running his fingers over the aching area of Louis stomach, he seemed to calm.  Louis sighed, loving the feeling of Harry's touch. It felt like home.

After a few more minutes making sure Louis wasn't going to be sick again, Harry decided it was time to get Louis back into the bedroom, and get some sleep.  That should help him start to feel better. 

Harry stood up first, assisting Louis in standing up, gargling some mouthwash, and then guiding him to the room.  Louis had never been more thankful to see a bed.  A warm bed, he could lay down in and start to feel better. 

Louis eagerly got under the covers, them smelling like Harry even after not sleeping in them forever.  Harry sat on the edge of the bed, scratching at Louis scalp just the way he liked it.  Louis cooed at the touch and closed his eyes hopefully falling asleep soon. Harry continued to rub his back and neck & through his hair hoping it would allow Louis the best rest he could get. 

After what had been about 10 minutes, Louis breathing evened out and he was fast asleep curled up into the covers of the bed.  Harry made sure the comforter was covering him completely, leaving a glass of water for Louis incase he woke up in need of a little water to rehydrate.  And with a final kiss to the forehead and a whisper so quietly "I love you" Harry left Louis to rest off his sickness. 

He sure did adore that boy.

--------------------------
Whoooo look at me I actually love this story and it actually is really long !!! I really enjoyed writing this & I got some great inspiration from reading your guys sickfics!! Never stop writing, I love all of your guys writings and I could read them forever :)))
So I hope you enjoy this story!! Thank you for reading and THANK YOU FOR 1M reads!!!! That's incredible and I've never been more thankful!! This is amazing, and it's all because of you guys !! :****

Love ya !

Xxx