Vikklan - Hello World

Start from the beginning

He slightly nodded and reached over to the door before opening it.

"Can you get out?"

"No. The steering wheel is locked here keeping my legs are stuck."

"Okay we will get you out soon. You had another passenger in right?"

"Yeah my daughter Audrey. Did you get her out?"

"No sir. Is she in the back? We can get her after we pull you out."

"No no no no. Get Audrey first. Oh god Audrey."

he said worrying and looking back. He let all of his breath and soon tried to reach back there before half shouting

"AUDREY!" his voice cracked as I glance back to see the young girl was completely limp and her head was dripping with blood.

"OH GOD! Audrey. Get my daughter please. PLease." the man pleaded trying to yank the steering wheel away.

I quickly moved to the back door and threw it open, with the top half hinging off as I saw Audrey in the seat nearest to me. I quickly checked the young girls pulse, to find none.

I quickly grabbed her by the waist and the knees and carefully moved her to the flat ground. I laid her back down and carefully began to give her CPR.

"Audrey! Oh my god Audrey." I hear from her dad who was still locked in the car. I saw some feet shuffle past and to the father as he quickly tried to escape his car.

I continued to give CPR counting out the compressions when I heard someone run, more like sprint over to me. I looked up for a second to see her father.

"CPR might not be enough. When I tell you breathe into her."

"O-okay." he said as I continued on.

"Now."

And this continued for a while, as I began to tear up from hearing the father. He was bawling at his dead daughter and whispered her name and sweet things in her ears.

After minutes, we had a crowd around and there was little hope. As I continued to CPR and tell the father when, I checked a pulse and felt the faintest pulse.

"WAit, stop." I said throwing my and over to the man to signal him to stop. He rocked back on his feet instead of his knees. I brought my ear down to listen better. I could hear faint breaths and let out a sigh of relief.

I looked over at the father and he looked like he was about to break.

"She's breathing."

The man took in a large breath and held onto it as he cried from joy as his daughter lived.

Sometimes I forget what living's for

And I hear my life through my front door

And I'll be there

Oh I'm home again

I see my wife, my little boy, little girl