Chapter 9: Oh, no (Part 2)

( Author Note :Sorry its short it should of been part of the Chapter 8 but my computer was being stupid)

Chapter 9: Oh, No (Part 2)

 Harry POV 

           *** 2 days later***

“You wanted to see me?” I say walking into Holly’s office. By the look on Holly’s face I could tell she was not happy, not happy at all.

            “Sit Mr. Styles me and you need to have a chat.” She demanded. I slipped into the leather seat, and folded my hands together. “I got a call this morning.” She said tapping her pencil on the end of her desk.

            “From who?” I asked knitting my eyebrows together.

            “From Angie telling me she wants nothing to do with you!” She yelled hitting the pencil so hard against the desk that it actually broke in half. “Give up Harry.” She sighed.

            “Excuse me?” I asked pushing my brown tousled curls to the side.  

            “Give up you’re not going to win. The more you put of the fight the more we plan on ruining Brianna.” She said through gritted teeth.

            “But I love her Holly!” I barked.

            “Listen, do you think she is ever going to want to confront you? After what you done to her? Do you think she will ever want to see your face again?” She had a point. “Face it Harry, she wants nothing to do with you, she hates you remember! Just give up, and just forget about her.” I could already feel tears brim my eyes. “She’s moving on with her life without you, you shall do the same without her.”

            I sighed, a sigh of defeat. She won, I lost, and there was no point of trying to win. Brianna hates me what makes me think she is going to take me back after I basically broke her heart? I guess… Holly was right it’s time to move on, to move one with my life… without Brianna.

            “Here” She said handing me a folder. I opened it and found a picture of a blonde girl with green eyes. “This is your new girlfriend Evelyn. You two will be open to the public in a week. I have to admit I am glad we are now on the same page Styles.” She said reaching out her hand so I could shake it. I looked up at her to find her grinning showing her pearly white teeth, and looked down at her hand. I didn’t want to shake it, but I had too.

            “So am I Holly… So am I.”  I lied shaking her hand. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG I FIXED MY COMPUTER HAHAHA! But its so flippin slow BLAH >.<! I nearly had a heart attack cause i wrote this chapter out on Microsoft word and all the sudden it froze! I was like " NOOOOOOOOOO" and i was going CRAY CRAY! Then it unfroze and my work was still there and i was like PRAISE THE LORD! hahahahaahhahahahahahahahah I know im weird mwhahahahaha im fun also! XD Anyway, hope you like this chapter... its now going to change.... Be prepared... dun dun DUNNNNNNNN hahah anyway love all you guys who are reading my story with all my heart i really hope you could spread the word about this story if you like it :) Anyway my loves im out! BYEEEEE