Chapter 8: Oh, no (Part 1)

Harry POV

"Well?" Angie asked taking me out of my thoughts.

"Well what?" I ask.

"Ugh, all day Harry, all day you haven't been listening to me!" she groaned. Maybe because your an annoying Brat, I say to myself. It's true, this whole night was all about her, how she's rich, how she's a model, how she gets every guy. Not once did I get to talk, not once!

"Sorry, my mind is some where else." I said a bit frustrated.

"Let me guess about Beagle?" I glared at her.

"It's Brianna!" I snap correcting her.

"Yeah, Yeah whatever." she said waving it off. "Seriously, get over her, you got me."

I ignored her, and pulled up into me and the lads mansion. I was hoping to get an amazing expression on we face, but she just shrugged.

"Eh... Mines larger." she said, causing me to curl my fist in anger.
I walked out of the car and made my way to the door. I turned around and saw Angie glaring at me through the car window. Guess she was hoping I will open the door for her but there was no way I was doing that. I shrug and knocked on the door.

I tapped my foot impatiently, waiting for someone to open the door. As I was waiting i felt a hand slip into mine; I turned to the side and saw Angie with an unpleased expression, but before I could pull away Zayn opened the door, he eyed our hands and glared at me. Great I thought.

"Zayn." I greet.

"Harry." he said in a cold tone.

"Is that..." I heard Niall say, as he reached the door. A small gasp escaped his lips as he saw me and Angie's intwined fingers. He looked at me and glared, he shook his head and walked away, leaving me with pissed of Zayn. Oh, no.

"Baby ARNT you going to introduce me?" Angie said in a whiny tone.

"Baby." Zayn scoffed.

"Zayn, this is Angie, Angie this is Zayn." Angie reached out her hand for him to shake but Zayn didn't seem to acknowledge it because he was too busy giving me death stares. She cleared her throat before putting down her hand.

"Can we enter?" I ask and he nodded moving out of the way. I let go of Angie's hand and walked in. This was not going to be a good night.

Louis walked out of the bathroom, and frowned as he laid eyes on me and Angie.

"Hi I'm Louis." he said reaching his hand out, but Angie didn't take.

"ARNT you going to shake it?" I murmur. She shook her head.

"Don't worry sweetheart I washed my hands." Lou said. She looked at his hands and at him. Louis chuckled before walking away.

"That's a keeper Hazz." Liam said behind me sarcastically. Angie whipped around and set her hands on her hips.

"Excuse me!?" she snapped. Liam chuckled and shook his head.

"Stop your making me look bad." I snapped. She glared at me, before locking her hand with mine. I tryed to pull away but she had my hand tight and secured.

"where is Niall Dinner is ready."Lou said in the kitchen.

"He said he's not hungry." Liam responded. I knew that was a lie ,when it came to food for Niall he couldnt resist,he was just trying to avoid me and Angie.

"I'll go get him."Zayn said.

"No I got it." I said but Zayn stopped dead in his tracks.

"No! You stay with your new BABY." he said doing air quotes around the word baby. He was pissed at me, there was no doubt about that. I watch him speed up the stairs skipping two steps at a time.

"Why don't you guys take a seat."

"We already ate." Angie said.

"Well then guess you guys can sit while we eat." Louis said his back to us, by his tone I could tell he was rolling his eyes. She huffed In annoyance, and stood beside her chair eyeing me.

"what?" I ask.

"Arnt you going to pull out my chair?" she said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Demanding." I head Liam sing in the kitchen.

"I'm good." I say taking a seat besides her." she murmured something i couldn't make out at me before situating her self on the chair as well. I smirked as I heard Louis and Liam laugh in the kitchen.

=========================
Hey guys, my computers Down and I'm trying to fix it right now. I apologize for this sucky chapter; you see I wrote this story out on my a ipod on so on my computer I rewrite the chapters to make them better and edit them. But since my computers down I have no choice but to use the chapter I already wrote down on my iPod. That's why there are so many spelling errors :/ well imma try fixing my computer if I fix it ill be sure to post another chapter:) anywho Please don't give up on me yet:/ the story is going to get 100% better I promise! Please vote, and read:) STAY TUNE TO PART 2 OF this chapter