Just like me: phan pt21

*phils pov*

he flung the cupboard, and shut it quickly behind him, hiding me in the darkness , he stood there for a moment, I kept my mouth shut and watched him through the slots of wood in  the door, he was breathing heavily and it took everything within me not to jump out and save him, and take him away from there, and be...happy. I geuss this was how he must've felt when I was getting beaten by them, he had to just stand there...and sometimes do it himself, I cringed to myself, and held my breath.

'Phil's gone' he croaked, 'he's gone' i could hear the pain in his voice, its been there for a while now, i wanted to get rid of it, i wanted to hear his laugh.

'well' I heard one of them mutter. 'you're not'

They pushed him to the floor, i let out a quiet gasp before covering my mouth, them hearing me would only make the situation worse than it already was. They punched and kicked until he was knocked unconcious, and even then...they didnt stop, they just wouldnt stop.

I sat in the cupboard shocked, watching Dan lie there on the floor, bruises were already forming on his face, there was scratches on his arms, and all I could really think of was last night, when I was the one laying in front of him, beaten half to death, he was just like me.

The boys walked away, congratulating eachother, one boy gave him one last kick in the stomach before actaully leaving, they checked the fridge and took my remaining food, then left the kitchen, leaving me with dan lying on the litchen floor. I crawled over to the door and opened it slowly, looking around to make sure they had really left, I then crawed over to Dan, I could now see that he had a blood nose, he was still unconsious.

'Dan' i whimpered. 'Dan wake up' i nudged him lightly in the hip, he was so skinny. biting my lip, I realised I had so much to say to him, but I hadn't had any time to do it, I brushed his dark brown hair out of his eyes and began to speak, 'You're perfect, and Im serious like, actually...perfect, I've never met anyone like you, you make me feel, worth...something, worth...while, and, before this, I've kind of always felt alone, no one really understood what I was going through, no one really cared or bothered to listen, but you do, and you don't know how much that means to me. You cared enough to help me that night, you cared enough to save me from them. I guess, I know I havn't known you very long, but it literally feels like years, and time doesnt really exist when I'm with you, erm that was cheesy sorry.....basically, I dont know how to say this but...I love you'

I sighed to myself and sat back next to him, my heart skipped a beat, as a small smile appeared on his face and his eyes flutterd open.

'I love you too'  He whispered before pulling me down into a loving kiss.