Just like me: phan pt45

*Phils pov*

I didn't know what to do,

should I run? oh wait...I can't.

I didn't know where the other boys were, they were either still in the house, being incredibly quiet, or they had gone home. I guessed it was probably the latter, as I don't think they cared as much as James did. It was then that I realized I might just have a chance at living, but I knew I didn't have much time, and James could wake up at any second.

I couldn't really go anywhere, and as my attention came back to my knee I hit the floor with a thud a few inches away from James. I looked over him, lying there, a lifeless body, dead, god I wished he was dead. I saw the phone in his hand and decided that if I couldn't get myself out of this house then maybe, someone else could.

I thought about calling the police, for a while. But the fear of them taking me away from this place scared me out of doing it. I thought about how Dan said it might be better for me to leave, to get a fresh start, and to be with someone who actually could take care of me. And I guess he was right in some ways, but what didn't didn't know was the fact he was my fresh start, and he already took better care of me than anyone else could.

I opened the call log on James phone to see if I could try and call back Dan, But his number wasn't there. 'Matt' was the last call made by this phone, Dan was with Matt, I was in Matt's house. Ring the number. I hit the call button and heard it ring out once, and then it went flat. I didn't know what to think. Dan was probably dead, stop thinking. I picked myself up off the floor and leaned up against the wall. Get out of the house. I wasn't thinking anymore, I was just doing, my brain was performing simple actions like step and grab, but I wasn't letting it think, if I did it would just wander back to Dan, and I couldn't think of him then, I didn't have time to cry.

The pain almost numbed itself after the first few steps, and after that I manged to get myself out of the house. The cold night bit at my nose, and the fresh cuts on my wrist tingled. I squinted into the darkness, and saw street lights over head, and the faint sound of cars zooming by. The freeway. I was on the freeway basically. Maybe if I walk fast enough I could get to Da- stop thinking.