Just like me: phan pt2

*Phils pov*

I tried to recall what had happened as I hobbled along the street:

I was walking back from school, it was around 4:30, The sky was a terrible grey colour, and they had already beat me once that day.

'OI FAGGOT!' One of them yelled.

I began running, I wasn't very fast, my legs still hurt from earlier when they kicked me down. One of them caught up to me and pushed me on the ground, I fell face first, grazing my cheek.
One by one they started beating me again, throwing punches and kicks until they wore themselves out.

'Howell what the fuck are you doin mate' one of them yelled at a boy standing back from me, he hadn't touched me once today, he looked shocked, his deep brown eyes focused on mine. '

'I can't' he murmured under his breath before breaking away from my gaze.

'GET THE FUCK OVER HERE AND THROW SOME PUNCHES OR YOU'RE OUT OF THE GROUP!' The boy shouted at him, grabbed him by the shirt and threw him beside me.

He looked me in the eyes, 'sorry' he mouthed before throwing his first punch.

*Dans pov*
I didnt know what had gotten over me. I sighed as I continued to walk down the street. Most of the other boys had found their way to their houses by then, but I really had no idea where I was. I felt like I was walking in circles. I had beaten that boy before, heck, I beat him everyday; but something had changed, I couldn't do it anymore, there was something about him, the look on his eye, those eyes, begging, pleading for us to stop, his deep blue eyes looking into mine and- STOP. No, he didn't mean anything to me. He couldn't mean anything to me. I sighed and continued walking, I heard a cry from behind me, and turned to see the boy from earlier curled on the ground, clutching his knee.