Just like me: phan pt6

*phils pov*

'Im...I'm so sorry' the words spilled from his mouth. 'I never meant it, I don't know why I did it, I wanted friends, I didn't mean to hit you, Phil they made me, believe me please, I know words can't take away years of pain, but, I just want you to be okay' his voice started breaking, I knew he was about to crack, I looked him in the eyes and, that's what did it, I never thought I'd see someone like him cry before, but there in front of me, I saw someone who seemed just as hurt as I was.

'Dan' I put my hand on his bare back, he still had no shirt on, he must have been freezing. 'Dan, we can talk about this later, okay, it's late, we don't need to do this now' he looked at me, his face was broken and it pained me to see him like this, it shouldn't have, because he must've seen me like this many times before and not cared.

*dans pov*

I remained there still on the floor looking at Phil. He started smiling.

'What?'

'Youre still not wearing a shirt, aren't you cold?' He giggled.

'Haha yeah um...kinda' I smiled.

'Ill go get you a shirt then' he smiled too, grabbed the phone and ordered the pizzas as he hobbled off to his room, I followed.

His room was pretty plain, he had a bed, which had a green/blue checked pattern on it, a tv with an x-box attached, a closet, a poster of a lion and various other lion themed toys.

'I like lions' he smiled sadly. 'Theyre brave'

My heart broke again he was so sweet, it was like I was talking to the fucking embodiment of sugar.

'You're brave'

'Not really' Phil sighed, handing me a black long sleeves shirt. 'Sorry if it doesn't fit, I don't have many clothes

'Phil, why are you being so nice, you should have thrown me out on the street' I exclaimed.

'I don't do that' Phil mumbled, pushing past me.

'Phil I-

'Shh we'll talk about it in the morning Dan' he uttered.

*phils pov*

Dan pulled on the shirt and looked around the room.

'Hey' he smiled 'final fantasy 7?''

'Yeah' I grinned. 'My favourite'

'Mine too...' Dan trailed off, before catching my gaze again, we stood there in silence before the door bell started ringing.

I began hobbling to go and get it.

'Phil' he said hesitantly, his arms glued to his sides. 'Please, just let me get it this time'

I nodded, as Dan left the room.