Just like me: phan pt10

*dans pov*

I walked into phils bathroom, a small average bathroom with a shower, I looked in the mirror at myself, which is something I avoid doing as often as possible, I felt fat, I felt gay and I felt ugly, these were the usual feelings that subsided with me looking at myself. I pulled off Phils shirt, I felt really sweaty and kind of dirty from today, but I really didn't want to shower, I wondered if Phil maybe had a hand towel I could use to at least wash my face with. I opened the cupboard under the vanity, finding soaps and shampoo, I pushed back the small pile of full size towels, only to find a small box labelled 'ugly', I decided whether or not I should open it, or whether that would be an invasion of phils privacy, but in the end my curiosity got the better of me, I took the box in my hands and placed it on the bench, slowly opening the lip to find an assortment of tiny blades. I was in shock, phil couldn't do this to himself, he was so strong, but then I realized, that I was the one who caused Phil to do this to himself, my breathing began to fasten.

'DAN ARE YOU OKAY IN THERE?!' Phil yelled from the bedroom.

'YES IM FINE, JUST WASHING MY FACE!' I yelled back.

I put the box back where it was, shoving all the towels back to cover its haunting truth, to say I was freaking out would be an understatement, I decided not to mention this to Phil, as then he would know I've been through his stuff and also this seems like the type of thing you would want to be kept a secret, or maybe he just had no one to get help from before, I felt sad and sick with myself.

I splashed some water on my face, pulled on phils pants and walked back into the bedroom holding my clothes.

*phils pov*

I was already in bed when Dan walked in, he dumped his clothes in the corner of the room where our bags were and got into bed, well, mattress.

I pulled one of the blankets off my bed and handed it to him. He looked really shaken up.

'Phil' he sighed. 'You've given too much already' he pushed the blanket back to me.

'No, Dan I'm not letting you freeze' I put the blanket on him and pushed a pillow over as well.

He rested his head on the pillow and curled up in a ball.

I must've fallen asleep as I woke up to Dan whimpering in his bed. I sat up and sleepily limped (my knee was in even more pain than the day before) over to where Dan was facing. His eyes were filled with tears and so was the pillow I gave him.