Chapter 19 pt. 2

A/N: yeah, this chapter will be a bit long too. Andddd, new character/s ahead! Yay. Comment down and dont forget to vote! Enjoy reading :)

Calum's POV

"You'll give our son back to us." Zac answered.

"What?" I squint. "Are you fucking insane?"

"He's our son."

"You left him on that orphanage." I reminded them. "He is my son."

"We came back for him!" Vanessa interrupted. "But you took him!"

"Get the fuck out of here." I tell them.

"We're not--"

"I said, get the fuck out!" I exclaimed, cutting Zac off. "Take them out, Harry."

I immediately turned my back to them and went to Luke's room. Even though I wanted to slam the door so bad, I didn't.

I sat back on the couch and waited for Michael to get back. How the fuck can Zac ask me to do that? To just give Dylan to them? Dylan is my son, they can't just take him.

"Cal?" My head shoots up to see Michael.

"Are they gone?"

"Yeah." He nods. "What do you plan to do now?"

"I don't know."

"We both know that Dylan needs them, Cal."

I sighed at the fact the Dylan needs them. I turned to Luke, hoping that he'll wake up soon to tell me the right thing. Michael is already telling me the right thing though.

"What am I gonna do, Mike?"

"The right thing." Michael tells me. "You can't risk Dylan's life because of what Zac said."

"What if they take Dylan from me?" I ask. "I can't let that happen."

"You have the legal papers, Cal." Michael tells me. "If they bring this to the court, you have a bigger chance to win the case than them.

"Since when did you become a lawyer?" I rose a brow.

"We have that kind of shit in NYU." Michael shook his head a little.

"Oh."

"But seriously though," Michael says. "I wonder why they suddenly showed up."

"Yeah, me too."

It's still a puzzle for me on how Zac and Vanessa are able to track me down and Dylan. Do they have someone behind them? I mean, I need to know things.

"Call Harry for me." I tell Michael.

"What for?" He asked.

"I need him to do a favor for me."

"Okay."

"Or maybe the McDonough brothers instead." I say. "I'll ask Harry for other stuff."

"Okay."

"I'll go check on my angel." I say as I stand up.

I went to the ICU zone to visit my little one. I miss him so bad, I miss his energy, his smile, his everything.

"Dylan Wayland please." I tell the nurse on the ICU reception.

I wore the hospital gown and facemask before going inside Dylan's room. I sat at the chair on his bed side.

"Morning, angel." I said lowly. "Daddy and Mommy misses you already."

I held Dylan's tiny hand, it's a bit cold. Maybe because of the room temperature.