Chapter 34

Luke's POV

We finally landed in England and now currently on our way to Thomas' house. I am not sure on what to tell Thomas about this, on why is this happening to him and Rhian.

But I remember Calum tells me that Thomas knows our mafia side. That's when I become a bit curious on how did he find out? How did he know? Is the investigator they hired to find Calum that good?

I guess money can really get you any information you want. Considering that Thomas is a young CEO of the company that his dad inherited to him and Rhian.

 Considering that Thomas is a young CEO of the company that his dad inherited to him and Rhian

"Are you sure that having Calum's brother in this is a good idea?" Jack asked me.

"It's his sister too that it's missing." I answer. "We have to at least include him in this."

"It's the mafia world we're talking about." Connor says with a reminding tone.

"He knows our mafia side anyway." I shrugged. "I have no idea yet on how."

We finally arrived at the address that Thomas gave me earlier. It is an elegant house with a black and white exterior, with a little gold bar on the balcony.

The door opened and it revealed Tyler and a girl who I guess is a friend of theirs.

"Welcome to England, guys!" Tyler greeted. "This is my girlfriend, Crystal."

"Hey." Crystal smiled at us.

"Tommy is upstairs." Tyler says. "Come on in."

We all entered the house and Tyler lead the way upstairs. We stopped at a glass sliding door. Tyler slid the door and entered.

"They're here, Tom." Tyler says then Thomas lifted his head from a document on his wooden table.

"Hey, guys." Thomas greeted. "Glad you're here already."

Thomas stood up and walked to us.

"I really need your help in getting my sister back." He tells us.

"We want the same." I say. "They got Calum too."

"And the kids." Jack added.

"What?!" Thomas exclaimed. "We need to move fast then."