Chapter 17

Calum's POV

"Sorry." I immediately say when I pulled from the wrong kiss.

Selena looked at me and I can see that she is like a bit disappointed. It's my mistake, I should've not done that.

"I-it's okay." She tried to smile.

"I should go." I say. "Sorry."

I rushed out from her apartment and hopped into my car. I'm trying to keep myself together when my phone started ringing so loud that I almost jump from my seat.

"What the fuck." I cussed as I grab my phone from the passenger seat.

I swipe to answer when I saw Micheal's name on the screen.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Summer's here." Michael says and I threw my phone back to the passenger seat.

I know I'm in LA and it's a bit illegal driving fast at this kind of time, 3pm. I drove fast back to the hotel, still can't believe that she is back at the hotel.

I rushed down from my car when I finally arrived at the hotel. I am at the door of our suite and I'm fucking tensed that I can't find my card key, causing for me to bang on the door so loud and call anyone from the inside to open the door.

After a few shouts and door hits, the door opened and it revealed Luke. I didn't have the time to ask where Summer is, instead I shove myself in to the the room, not minding that I kinda bumped my brother on the shoulder.

"Summer.." I mumbled when I saw her in the couch.

She stood up and I walked to her.

"You came back." I say as I hug her.

She's really here and I can't explain how I feel right now. Having mixed emotions is annoying but I don't care, all that matters is her being here.

"Where's Jade?" I ask when I pulled from the hug.

"I need you to help me get my daughter back." She says. "Please."

"What happened?" I asked then my eyes landed at the purple-ish bruise at the side of her lower lip. "What happened to your lip?" I asked as I run my thumb gently on the bruised spot.

"It's nothing." She looked away.

My heart is thumping at the thought that Justin might did this. How the fuck can he hurt Summer like that?

"Did Jason do that to you?" I asked but she didn't respond.

They say silence means yes. And I noticed from the side of her eyes that it started to water.

"Oh, angel." I say as I pull to hug her again. With my hand at the back of her head that is rested on my chest.

She pulled from my hold and looked at me.

"Help me get Jade back, please." She begged.

"Where is she?" I ask. "Why isn't she with you?"

"I need to escape from Jason." She says. "But I needed to leave Jade for a while to ask help."

"Okay." I say. "We'll get Jade from him."

I grabbed Summer's hand and tried to walk out with her to get my daughter when Michael called me.

"What?" I turn to him.

"There's still someone who needs to see you."

"I'll deal with that later." I say. "We need to get our daughter back."