Chapter 19

A/N: this chapter might get a bit long. Hope ya like it and dont forget to vote and comment down any opinions and shits. And please answer the question on the note :)

Calum's POV

I am sitting by the pool, thinking what the fuck just happened hours ago. This couple showed up giving me a message that they're Dylan's real parents. I haven't even told my brothers yet.

Jade is still not with us and now, this couple is trying to take away my son. I gripped at the soda can at my side as the thought runs in my head. I can't let them take away Dylan, and I can't let Justin take away Jade from us.

"Cal?" Someone called behind and I see Michael.

"Hey, Mike." I say as he sit beside me.

"Who are the people you're talking at lobby?"

"I don't know, Mike."

"The topic seems to be serious."

"It is." I say. "It's about Dylan."

"Dylan?" Michael questioned.

"They're claiming to be Dylan's real parents."

"What?!" He exclaimed. "What are we gonna do?"

"I don't know." I sighed. "I don't even know how they found us."

"What if they are Dylan's real parents?"

"I'm hoping that they're not."

"Daddy!" I hear Dylan's voice behind us.

I turn to see Dylan with Luke. Dylan ran to me and jumped on my lap.

"Hey, kiddo." I tried to smile at him.

"You look sad, Daddy." He says. "Do you feel sick?" He asked before placing a hand on my cheek.

"No." I chuckled lightly. "Daddy is not sick."

"When will I meet my sister?"

"Soon." I gave another smile, hoping. "Can you take Dylan for a swim?" I looked at Michael.

"Okay, sure." Michael smiled before taking Dylan.

"What's up?" Luke asked when Michael and Dylan is already in the pool.

"Dylan's possible parents talked to me."

"What?" Luke asked lowly. "Do they have proofs that they're Dylan's real parents?"

"Vanessa, the girl, gave me this." I say as I hand the photo to Luke. "It's Dylan when he's still a baby."

Luke looked at the photos for a few more seconds before looking back at me.

"What are you gonna do?"

"I'll fight for my kid, Luke." I answer. "I won't let them take him that easy."

I have no idea if I'm being selfish right now or what. They might be Dylan's real parents and I might be the one causing their pain right now by having Dylan.

But, what the fuck. They left Dylan in that orphanage, they should have not done that in the first place if they like to have Dylan.

"This is a big thing, Cal." Luke's voice took me back to reality.

"I know, Luke." I say. "I need to be ready on this."

"What about Jade?"

"We still need to get Jade back." I say. "Can you guys look after Dylan for me?"

"Of course."

"Just in case Zac and Vanessa comes back, please don't let them take my son."

"How about we go back to New York now?" Luke suggested.