Chapter 23

A/N: I know it's like over a month since I posted the last chapter and Im so sorry about that. Im just really busy at work and personal life shits. Anyway, here is a new chapter and I hope you'd like it. This chapter might have a different story that will not match the sneak peek that I gave on the note from the previous chapter. Anyway, enjoy! Please dont forget to vote and comment anything hehehe, I need it. Advance sorry if you think the chapter is shitty :(

Also, the video on the media is not the original version of that song. But, I took that version instead to fit the chapter. The original version of that is by a band called SafetySuit. You can check them out, and the original song is a bit of a rock one. I like both versions tho :)

Calum's POV

"Daddy!" Jade called me as she and Dylan enjoy the kiddie pool.

"Hey, princess." I say as I walk to them.

The day is pretty sunny and good one for a swim.

"Where's Mommy?" I ask them.

"Mommy went to buy some snacks." Dylan answers.

I dipped into the pool with my kids as we wait for Summer. I watched my kids as they enjoy the pool, it's really great having them together. My little princess and my little angel.

We still have 2 nights and 3 days here in Greece. I must say this this has been the best 5 days of my life.

"Hey." I hear Summer from behind. I turn to see her with some snacks on her hand.

I went out of the pool and walked to her.

"Hey, angel." I smiled. "That's some yummy foods you got there." I grin.

"Are you hitting on me, Calum Wayland?" She chuckled.

The sound of her voice, the melody in her tone and her laugh is enough to brighten up my day.

"Dylan! Jade!" She called the kids, taking me back to reality.

We all settle down to eat the snacks that Summer bought. I looked at my family as they enjoy the food, my kids' and Summer's smile as they enjoy the company of each other makes my heart skip a beat. I'm so lucky to have them.

After munching some food, the kids went to the kiddie pool while Summer and I stay at the table.

"It's fun watching them together." Summer says and I looked at her.

"Yeah." I say when I looked back at the kids.

"Cal?" Summer called.

"Hmm?" I turn to her.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"For what?" I ask.

"For everything."

"I should be the one saying that to you." I say. "You came back, you chose me and gave my life back."

I reached for her hand and held it.

"Thanks for bringing me back to life." I say before kissing her hand.

Luke's POV

Michael, Connor and I are currently here at the Game Room of our house here in New York. We left California, after my last therapy session. We've been playing since I have no idea what time of the day.

"I'm fucking bored." Michael suddenly speak up.

"Same." Connor sighs as he toss the console at the couch next to him.

"What do you guys wanna do then?" I ask before placing my console down the center table.

"Maybe we should like have a trip?" Connor says and we look at him. "Like go to other places have some vacation and shit."