Chapter 16

A/N:  Warning, this can cause tears lol, I guess? Enjoy the chapter! Dont forget to vote and comment down anything :)

Calum's POV

I was able to get like 2hours of sleep and I'm thankful for that. As I opened my eyes, the first thought that came to me is I am driving Summer and Jade back to Justin. It fucking hurts that they want to go back to him.

"Daddy!" Dylan's voice boomed in the zone, causing for my thoughts to fall and for my head to look up. I see Dylan by the door with a messy morning hair and surprised expression.

"What is it, angel?" I ask as he rush to me.

"There are girls in our room!" He tells me. "And Mommy's there." He added with a soft and sweet tone as his eyes sparkle at the idea that his Mom is in the room.

"Yeah." I say. "But Mommy's gonna leave today."

"But why, Daddy?" He frowned. "Doesn't Mommy love us?"

I didn't answer my kid's question. Instead, I pulled and hug him. I don't want to say anything that will lead Dylan in getting hurt.

"Mommy just need to fix some things." I tell him. "She'll be home with us soon."

"Morning." I looked up and see Luke yawning.

"Why don't you go with Uncle Lukey first?" I tell Dylan.

I gave Luke a look and he immediately got it.

"Yeah, Dylan." He says and my kid turned to him. "Uncle Lukey's going down for chicken nuggets."

"Okay." Dylan sighed.

I gave him a kiss in his head before him and Luke walks out of the room.

I took a deep breath before closing my eyes to think. I just want to think of whatever that I can.  I just can't wait to beat the hell out of Justin when I see him. I will definitely kill him on the spot.

Luke's POV

"Uncle Lukey?" Dylan called me and I looked down at him. We are waiting for the elevator to open so we can head out. 

"Hmm?"

"I thought Mommy is in heaven already?" He questioned.

"It's a complicated story, Dylan." I say. "You're still too young to know that story."

"But, Uncle Lukey," He whined. "I'm already 5years old!" Showing his 5 fingers to me.

"Still too young." I laughed a little then he pouted.

As far as I know, Calum will drive Summer and Jade back to Justin today. I hate to see that my brother is hurting again, that he has to let go of the girl he loved since I can remember.

Dylan and I arrived at the hotel restaurant. We sat by the window view. California is really a pretty place.

"Uncle Lukey?" Dylan calls me and I looked at him.

"Hmm?"

"Can we eat faster so I can see Mommy?"

"We can't see her yet, Dyls." I say and he frowned. "Don't worry, she'll be back soon." I tried to give him a realistic smile.

"Okay." Dylan says and I sighed.

"Hey, guys." A new voice came into the zone. I turned to see Michael and Harry approaching.

"Hey." I greeted.

"Cal says we're going out today." Michael says. "We're gonna tour Dylan around California."