Random but please read :)

April 12, 2016 Tuesday 7:45am (Manila, PH time) // Bold intended

Hey, guys! Thanks for reading this random note lol. So, I'll just say something about the first book. I know some of you guys read that book, so thank you so much about that. It really means a lot to me.

Thanks for getting Mugshot I to 134k reads and 3k+ votes! And 7.36k reads then 544 votes for Jail (as of this time of the day)

Okay, so here are some random "facts" about Mugshot I:

- Calum and Summer is supposed to meet in Chapter 1 in a different way. Where Calum will accidentally grab Summer's hand as he run away from his rivals who are after him. The scene will be like, Summer is walking down the street then she'll see Calum running towards her direction. Then that's it, Calum will grab and pull her with him.

- Luke is not supposed to be part of the Wayland brothers. He's supposed to be Summer's childhood bestfriend who came back from Sydney after years of staying there. They will be classmates and Calum will be jealous of him lol.

- Michael is supposed to be this snobbish brother of the Waylands.

- Ashton is supposed to have a family in this story. He's supposed to be a graduate and all that shit since he is the eldest.

- I have no idea why I killed Zayn lol.

- Niall and Hero was not supposed to die. I did it for a little drama.

- Harry was supposed to be the traitor and not Louis. I have no idea why I changed that part.

- Supposedly, there will be no book 2. But I did anyways hehe.

- When I was in the middle of the book, I was supposed to discontinue it because I got so busy. But I saw your comments and how you liked it, so I continued it even with the slow updates. And bc I love you guys :)

- I originally planned for Calum and Summer to have twins.

- Originally, Justin is supposed to be a nice guy in this story.

- Calum's rival over Summer is supposed to be Tyler Posey, and his name will be Tyler lol. Idk why I changed it to Justin. No worries, just tell me if ya wanna add Tyler Posey in Jail, I'll find a character for him :)

- This book was supposed to end with a happy ending but instead I gave you a cliffhanger for book 2 hehehe.

That's much it of some "facts" about Mugshot I lol.

*****

Chapter 19 pt. 2 sneak peak for Jail:

- Selena and Summer (I promise they will meet in here)

- Thomas and Calum's sister will visit the hospital

- New character as Calum's sister

- Cameron will return Jade

- Justin back in New York

- Bye, Dylan??

PS I know Justin going back in New York will make the story boring, dont worry, it's just for a while hahaha.

See ya on next chapter guys ♥

-- Rej xx