Chapter 7

Calum's POV

"Thanks for visiting us here in Baltimore, guys." Alex says as we all head to the hotel's exit.

"It was really a fun weekend in here with you guys." Michael says.

"We'll be back soon." I say. "Probably with Luke."

"Can't wait for that." Jack says.

"But of course you guys can go visit us in New York." Michael tells them.

"Yes!" Dylan agreed. "That will be happy!"

"Well then," Alex says as we stop at the valet. "Goodbye, guys."

"Drive safe." Jack says.

We bid goodbye to Alex and Jack, and Dylan hugged them both. I'm happy to see Dylan being comfortable with my friends.

"What?!" Harry exclaimed. "You met Selena Gomez?!"

"Calum did." Michael answered.

"What is the big deal about meeting her?" I rose a brow at Harry through the rear view mirror.

"Dude, she's that uprising model in LA." Harry answers.

"And so?" I say.

"Dammit, Calum Wayland!" Harry says and I laughed.

"Let's head to the airport to pick Luke up." I say.

"Uncle Lukey is coming home?" Dylan looked at me.

"Yeah, angel." I say. "You'll finally meet your Uncle Lukey." I smiled.

"Let's buy pizza after we get Luke." Michael says.

"I want fries too!" Dylan exclaimed.

"Okay, okay." I say.

Having two kids, well one, or two because Michael sometimes acts like a kid too. But I'm okay with it, Dylan is having a great time when they play.

We finally arrived at the New York Airport (okay, let's be real, this is a fanfic and I have no idea of any names of an airport in NYC. Sorry about this and I'm too lazy to use Google lol) and waited for Luke at the arrival area.

"I'm pretty excited to see Luke." Michael says.

"Yeah, me too." I say.

Christmas and New Year is just around the corner, this will be first Christmas, after 4 years that we will be with Luke again.

"There he is." Harry says and we looked at the direction he is looking at.

And there he is, my brother who we haven't seen for 4 years. He is on his band tee, his snapback and black jeans. The usual Luke Robert outfit in NYU. (media on side for that Luke style)

"Welcome home, Luke." I say the moment he stopped in front of us with his luggage on the cart.

"I missed New York." He says as he take off his sunglasses. "Where is the little one?"

"Back in the car, sleeping." I answer.

"Let's go and grab some pizza now." Michael says.

Harry and I helped Luke to place his luggage at the back of the car.

"He kinda looks like you." Luke tells me as he look at Dylan for second then back at me.

"Well, he is my son." I shrugged.

We stopped at Michael's favorite pizza store to get his pizza, I also asked him to grab a large fries for Dylan.

"How is Baltimore?" Luke asked.

"It was fun." I say. "Let's about that back home."

We finally got home and I brought my sleeping kid to his room first. Luke, Michael, Harry and I decided to have some drink on the rooftop, and pizza as well.

"Is Dylan that tired?" Harry asked as I sit across Luke and beside Michael.

"I suppose." I answered. "He played with Jack and Alex nonstop at the beach and the hotel yesterday."

"Seems like you guys had fun in Baltimore." Luke says.

"Yeah." I say.

"How is you and Jack?"

"We're okay." Is the only thing I said, not wanting to explain more.

"Any holiday plans?" Michael asked.

"I'll be going to Canada." I answer. "Mom asked me to set up a new branch of her restaurant in Ontario."

"Isn't that where Justin lives?" Harry rose a brow.

"Yeah?" I say, but sounded like a question.

"Will that be a good idea?" Michael asked.

"It's where Mom wants me to put up the new branch." I say.

"Ask Mom again." Luke says.

"I think it will be fine." I say before drinking up. "Besides, what feud Justin and I had ended 4 years ago."

Justin being brought up to the topic kinda gave me a weird feeling. I know the feud we had ended 4 years ago, when the girl we both loved died.

"Cal?" Luke's voice brought me back to my senses.

"You okay?" Michael asked.

"Y-yeah." I answer. "I'm gonna go check on Dylan first." I say as an excuse so I can go away from the awkward feeling that I am having right now because of Justin's name.

I headed to my son's room and sat beside him. I leaned on his bed's headboard. Is Canada a good place for me to go? All I'm gonna do is business, I doubt that our paths will cross in there. I want to do this, so I can prove that I've really moved on to what happened 4 years ago, that I've let go of the past pains already. I know Luke and Michael are just concerned about me, but I have to do this for myself.

Is Canada a bad idea?

*****

Oops, Canadaaaaa. Sorry, I know this chapter doesnt make any sense at all, but hey, Luke is back and we are so close on having Calum and Justin's paths to cross.

Happy New Year's Eve by the way! Last update for 2015 lol. Have a great evening :)

So, send some comments and vote up. Thanks for reading, the book is so close to 1k reads yay and Mugshot book 1 is so close to 100k, thank you so much :)

Seeya next chapter, loves ♥

-- Rej xx