Chapter 5

A/N: So as I have told you guys, starting from this chapter, it will be all set in their present time. No more PAST CHAPTERS and all, but there will be random flashbacks on some chapters. Here is Chapter 5. Enjoy! Send some votes and comments, yeah?

Calum's POV

"How about we go to Baltimore this weekend?" I suggested to Harry and Michael, more like asked.

We've been talking about the Hustlers. I am ready to see them, to talk to them and to set things back again. They are our friends, our brothers in the mafia society.

"I don't see why not." Harry answers.

"Yeah." Michael agreed. "I miss the guys."

"And I bet they'd love to meet Dylan." Harry says.

"Seems like you are fond of my kid, huh?" I say, feeling proud as a Dad.

"Well, he is a jolly kid." Harry shrugged.

Weekend came and we are now on the road going to Baltimore. Harry is driving, Michael is sleeping, my eyes are on the road, and Dylan is being.. Well, Dylan.

"Daddy?" Dylan called from the backseat.

"Yeah?" I turned to him.

"Can we buy McDonald's?" He asked. "I'm hungry." He pouted as he sit back from looking at his window.

"Well, okay." I say.

Harry pulled over at the gas station with some fast food and restaurants around it. We went inside and had some lunch.

"Daddy, I want a toy!" Dylan demanded.

"But, Dylan, you already have your toys with you at the car." I say.

"But I want it." He pouted.

Oh, this kid is such a spoiled cutie. Well, gotta admit that it's my fault because I spoiled him, gave and bought him every toy he wanted.

"Dylan, you already got some toys at the car." Michael says as I was about to say yes to Dylan. "Let's buy some other time. Okay?"

"But Uncle Mikeyyyyy." Dylan whined, causing some people to looks at us.

"Let's just buy you a lot of chicken nuggets." Michael tells him. "That's better than toys." He smiled.

Dylan remained silent for a while, thinking if he will agree to Michael's suggestion or what.

"Okay!" Dylan finally said.

I looked at Michael with awe and he just shrugged. I should ask Michael to teach me whatever that shit is.

Later on, we sat on the table and munched our not so healthy fast food meals. Dylan as usual is a bit messy, but I love the way he is. The way he chuckles everytime I try to clean his mouth off.

We are on our way back to our when Dylan decided to run off to cross at the other side where our car is.

"Dylan!" I ran after him. "Dylan!" I called again when a car stopped before hitting him.

Dylan fell on the ground and started crying.

"Dylan!" I say as I stop beside him, knelt down and help him up.

Dylan hugged me as he cry. I stand up and saw that the driver of the car is already out.

"Oh my, God." She exclaimed. "I am so sorry!"

"You almost killed my son!" I yelled at her.

"Cal!" I heard Michael behind me.

I can still hear Dylan crying and feel him shaking as he clings to me.