Chapter 29

Calum's POV

Summer and I are on the way to the airport with Thomas, Rhian and Tyler. Tonight is their flight going back to England. They wanted to stay a little more longer, but Rhian will be going back to school in a few days.

"It's really great having you guys in here." Summer told them as be all stand on the side.

"I wish we could stay longer." Rhian frowns as she cling on Thomas' arms.

"We'll be back on Rhian's break though." Thomas said.

"We'll be waiting then." I smiled.

I gave my siblings a last hug before they all enter at the airport. Rhian took a look back then waved us goodbye, we did the same.

I placed an arm across Summer's shoulder then she leaned on me.

"Let's go home?" She asked.

"Hmm.." I trailed. "How about we go somewhere?"

"Where?" She looked at me.

"You'll see." I grinned and she smiled.

We went to KFC to get some takeouts. Then randomly, Ashton came in to my head. There was a time when he worked at KFC, he loved working there. (a/n: I miss Ashton being in the story aww.)

After KFC, I decided to drove up in the hill where we can see New York city. We sat at the hood of the car as we eat what we bought.

"This is a pretty place." Summer says.

A/N: the photo above is from Antipolo Rizal, Philippines

A/N: the photo above is from Antipolo Rizal, Philippines. I cant find something Google that matches New York. Either way, this is a fanfiction and all. Sorry I suck lol.

"I have this thing for city lights.."

"I know." I tell her. "You like how they sparkle at night."

"Can you tell me something more about me?"

"You are the best person that came in to my life." I say. "You're an amazing person and everybody likes you."

"I think you're the only person who likes me that much." She laughed a little.

"I love you more than anything, to be honest." I say. "And the kids too."

Summer moved closer to me and leaned her on my shoulder. I placed an arm over her shoulder before kissing her forehead.

"I missed spending time with you, love." I tell her softly.

"Is this how we spend time together before?"

"Yeah." I say. "We also used to stay at your dorm room and watch movies."

"I'm sorry, Cal." She says and I looked at her.

"There is nothing to be sorry about, angel."

"You know everything about me, but I don't know anything about you that much."