Very important, please read.

June 16, 2018 (Saturday)

1048pm (Manila, PH time)

Hey, guys! It's been so long since I logged in to my Wattpad and checked on the stories I have in here. It's so good to see and I'm thankful that there are still people adding Mugshot 1 and 2 on their Library, maybe even the Reading Lists. I can also see new comments on the books.

I just want to say sorry as well for having Mugshot 2 on hold for a very long time, but I am now trying to get it back on track and it will start on the next chapter that will be posted. I will change everything since the last few chapters and the original plot seems to not work for me anymore. I can't have the original plot posted due to I have new ideas that I think is better for this book.

Thank you very much for all the votes, comments and reads for both books. I really appreciate that, knowing that my works are still being read and appreciated.

Since we are going to continue the book, there will be a few changes. I will start with the characters, yes, I have noticed that there are now too many people in this book that me myself can't keep up with it anymore. So, expect deaths in the next few chapters.

I remember saying that I love the book/s so much that I don't want to abandon them, and that I want to finish them. Yes, they were on hold for a long time, Mugshot 1 was but I still did my best to finish it. I did and it turned out good for me. I will be doing the same for Jail, I will finish it.

Sorry you waited this long, I'll do my best to make the wait worth it for everyone :)

So let's start with the book altogether again. Plus, Youngblood is now out! I love all the songs especially Moving Along. It's just so good, what can you say about the album and what is/are your fave tracks? :)

All the love,

Rej xx