Chapter 24

A/N: advance sorry for the short POVs. Enjoy the chapter! Dont forget to comment and vote plz. Plus, Justin gif on the media! Woopieee :)

PS this might get a bit long.

Luke's POV

"Are you sure about this, Luke?" Michael asks.

"We gotta check it, Mikey." I answer. "That guy in the photo looks exactly like our brother, Hero." I reminded him. "Don't you wanna see what's up?"

"I think you're overreacting."

"What?" I squint. "I am overreacting?"

Michael just looked at me and didn't say anything. That frustrated me even more.

"Fine." I say. "If you don't want to go, I'll go alone." I say then I walked out on him, not minding that I bumped into his shoulder on my way out.

"Where are you going, Luke?" Connor asked when our paths collided at the way, but I didn't answer him.

I made my way out of the house and hopped into a cab to fly back to California. I have no idea where these odd feelings are coming from. Am I overreacting just like what Michael said? But, the photo, it's fucking confusing on why that guy looks like a carbon copy of our late brother.

It's very impossible that it's Hero, because he's already dead. Did I miss something? Did we miss anything? All I know is that, I need to see that guy face to face.

My thoughts fall when my phone buzzed from my pocket. I pulled it out to see that Michael is calling.

"What?" I say as I answer the call.

"Where the fuck are you going?!" Michael boomed at me.

"Beacon Hills." I say.

"You're--" I ended the call, not minding what Michael is about to say. Or maybe because I'm pretty sure that he'll just cuss at me.

I finally arrived at the airport and stepped in. Time to fly back to California.

Michael's POV

Luke ended the call and it caused me to toss my phone at my bed.

"Where is he?" Connor asked.

"On his way to Beacon Hills."

"We should go and follow him."

I just groaned in frustration.

"Why do I have a stupid brother?" I whined. "Let's go."

"That's the spirit!" Connor teased, I could punch him right now.

"Call up your brothers." I tell Connor. "Tell them to meet us at Beacon Hills."

I went to my room as Connor make the call to Riley and Toby. I must admit that I worry too, that guy in the photo fucked me up when I saw it.

I can't blame Luke if he's acting the way he is right now. Hero is the closest to him, they grew up together and all that. I won't blame him if he wants to find out what's up, because I wanna know too.

"Should we let Calum know about this?" Connor ask as we head out of the house.

"I suggest we don't tell him yet." I say. "Let him enjoy his vacation first."

"Okay." Connor nods.

Justin's POV (oohhh, it's been a while)

"What's with the evil grin?" A voice boomed in to my room.

I look up to see Cameron by my door.

"Don't you know how to knock?" I say.

"Just answer the damn question, Drew." He says.