Chapter 11

Calum's POV

We are finally back in New York and then flying to California the day after tomorrow. We are still here in the airport, waiting for our luggage, and I think we are already waiting for 15mins.

"Daddy?" Dylan called but I didn't answer, I'm just too tired. "Daddy?" He called again as he shake my arm a little.

"Dylan, please." I sighed. "Daddy is tired."

"But, Daddy--"

"Dylan!" I cut his whining off with an unintentional rising of my voice.

"Calum!" Luke called and Dylan ran to him.

I looked at Luke and finally realized my mistake. Luke carried Dylan before turning his back to me. I groaned in frustration, I should have not include Dylan in my stress, he is just a kid, my kid.

We are on the van going home and Dylan is still with Luke. I feel bad that I almost yelled at him, Dylan is just trying to be sweet to me, the thing the he always do when he sees that I am a bit stressed or sad.

We finally arrived at the house and unloading our luggage from the back of the van.

"I'll bring Dylan to his room." I heard Luke.

I sighed and just let it be. I am tired as well, but I really feel sad and I miss Dylan already. I admit that I lost my head in Bali, up until now I guess. But, can they blame me? I saw someone from my past, the past that I tried to forget. Now, they are showing up again and I feel so messed up.

I head to my room and plopped into my bed. I kicked my shoes off and let them fall to the floor. I wanna say goodnight to Dylan, but I can't face him yet. I just hope that Luke is still with him. I rolled and face on the ceiling, I closed my eyes and let the memory of seeing her play in my head. If ever that she is a ghost, or something that my imagination fucked me with, I am still thankful that I saw it, her face, her beautiful eyes and soft red lips.

But seeing her, then Justin at the same country is a bit confusing? Or is it just a coincidence? I want to get my head straight, but the thoughts and commotions are a bit suspicious.

Morning came and I wokeup with a massive headache, as if my head is being hammered again and again. I went out of my room and headed straight to the kitchen.

"Morning." Harry greeted before sipping on his mug. "Coffee?" He offered and I nod yes.

There is no one in the kitchen, aside from me and Harry. I almost forgot that he and the McDonough brothers will be staying here til we fly to California.

Harry handed me a mug of coffee with a saucer under it.

"You're up early?" Harry kinda questioned as I lean at the kitchen island.

"Yeah." I say as I place the mug on my side. "Where is everybody?"

"Still sleeping I guess." Harry shrugged. "But Luke is on the rooftop."

"Okay." I say. "I'll just go see Luke."

I left the kitchen and headed to the rooftop. That's where I saw a shirtless Luke doing some push-ups on the yoga mat.

"Hey, Luke?" I called and he looked up.

He stand up on his feet and faced me.

"Yeah?" He asked before grabbing the hanging towel from the chair on the side.

"Can we talk?"

"Aren't we talking already?"

"I'm fucking serious, Luke."