important notice.

Hi guys!

First of all, I wanna say sorry for this book is starting to be inactive and I dunno, it doesn't make sense that much anymore. I kinda lost the plot of the story in my head since I became really busy with work and personal life. I miss writing, I always wish that I can write during my days off of work, but I can't. Cause I prefer to rest and sleep, being an adult sucks :(

Second, thank you for those who are still reading this book. Thank you for waiting or the new chapters, for voting, and for giving your comments about the book. Thank you for the support for Mugshot and Jail. It really means a lot and I'm happy to know that people are still reading despite of my horrible writing and all that. Thank you for giving Mugshot a 200k reads and 5k votes; Jail for 20.6k reads and 1k votes. Thank you for the people who added the series on their library and reading list :)

Third, I'm gonna put this book on hold for I don't know how long. Maybe I'll get back at writing when I finally get back on track and when I finalize everything in my head. The plot, the characters and the whole story. I really want to finish all my works, because, well, I plan to create more. I'm sorry that this will be on hold.

Mugshot and Jail are my babies, I love the story so much and I really value them. It's an achievement for me that I'm able to share the ideas on my head and all that. I'm proud that you guys liked them.

That will be all for me. I'm sorry for leaving you with a cliffhanger.

Jail will be back. That's a promise.

Much love,

Rej xx