Chapter 25

A/N: media for the new characters lol. Enjoy and dont forget to vote and comment yay.

Calum's POV

We just finally got home after some long flight from Greece. I walked Summer to our room with the kids. Then, that's when I noticed that the house is empty.

I am walking on the way when I pulled my phone from my pocket and dialed Michael's number.

"Hey, Cal." Michael greeted.

"Where are you guys?" I asked. "We just got back home and the house is empty."

"We're back here in LA." Michael answers. "We just need to do something here."

"What?" I asked.

"Luke."

"Luke?" I questioned. "What happened to Luke?"

"We needed to extend his therapy."

"Is he okay?"

"Yeah."

"Okay." I sigh. "Call me if something happens."

The call ended and I went back inside. I went to my room where Summer and the kids are.

"Where are they, Daddy?" Dylan asked.

"They went back to California, Dyls." I say. "They need to stay there for a while."

"Is everything okay?" Summer asked.

"Yeah." I say. "Don't worry about it."

"Okay, if you say so." Summer says.

"Come on, kids." I say. "Let's get you to your rooms."

Since Jade just came in, I asked if she and Dylan can share a room for a while as we arrange Jade's room. Good thing that they both agreed. I just love the way on how Jade and Dylan is to each other.

When Dylan and Jade are all set in their room, I headed for the rooftop. It's been a while since I last stepped here. The wind is cold and the sky is sparkling. I rested my elbow at balcony and looked at the horizon of New York, where the city lights are shining.

"Hey." A sweet voice rang behind me.

"Hey." I said back when I saw Summer walking to me.

I reached for her hand and she went beside me.

"What are you thinking?" She asked.

"Everything." I answer. "I'm thinking about everything."

I looked at her to see that she is already staring at me.

"Just that," I paused, looking for the right words to say. "You and Jade are back. I need to think on how we can be happy and everything." I admitted.

"You don't have to worry that much, Cal." She tells me as she place a hand on my upper arm. "We'll be okay." She smiled.

I pulled her gently, placing her in front of me. I wrapped my arms around her waist from the back and rested my chin on her shoulder. We both looked at the horizon, enjoying the view. It seems like she still have that fondness in the city lights.

Luke's POV

Michael, Connor, Riley and Toby just arrived here in the LA house. We are all gathered at the rooftop with some drinks.

"So, where is this carbon copy?" Toby asked.

I just finished telling them on what I found it, it's not that much but at least we have a name to start with.