Chapter 22

Calum's POV

I turned to my side before opening my eyes. I open my eyes and the first thing I saw is Summer's peaceful face. I smiled at my sight before running a hand on her soft cheek. I'd love to wake up with this every morning for the rest of my life.

"Morning, angel." I greeted as she slowly open her eyes.

"Morning, Cal." She greeted with a sleepy voice.

I moved closer to her and placed my arm over her waist. She too moved a bit closer and placed her arm her mine, well, we're basically cuddling right now.

"You're up early?" She breathed on my bare chest before looking up at me.

"I wanna see the sunrise." I tell her before taking a quick glance at the balcony.

"Okay." She says before moving away from me.

She sat on the bed and pulled her hair for a messy bun before standing up, she stretched her arm and it's the perfect view for a morning, how her black sleeping dress perfectly clings to her body. Damn, Summer.

"What are you waiting for?" She turned to me and it took me back to reality.

"O-oh." I say before moving to get up from bed.

I grabbed my shirt from the chair and put it on. Summer is already leaning at the doorway of the balcony, facing the beautiful view from our room.

I walked to her and gently grabbed her waist from the back, wrapped around my arms on her waist. I placed my head on her shoulder as she lightly leans to me and held my arms too. The wind blew a bit cold and I didn't care, I just stared at the horizon as the sunshine starts to paint the sky with its color.

"This is so beautiful." She says as the sun moves up.

"Yeah, it is." I agreed, my eyes lock on the sky but my thoughts locked on her.

Summer moved away and faced me, and there, my heart started being crazy again. She gave me this smile and I almost lost it, I just want to kiss that lips so much.

She gently pulled me by my shirt and tiptoed to reach me, our lips connected then she wrapped her arms around my neck. We had this slow and passionate kiss, a kiss that I can say is real and pure love. I wrapped my arms on her waist and pulled her closer to me, leaving no space between us.

How can she still have this power over me? How can she still have the control over me even though it's been years since the last time we had a kiss like this?

She pulled from the kiss and looked at me.

"That's a very sweet kiss." She says.

I chuckled lightly, having no idea what to say to her. Instead, I ran my hand on her arms, on the side of her neck before cupping her cheeks. I connected our foreheads before closing my eyes.

"You have no idea how much I waited for this moment." I tell her, pouring every emotions I have in my body. "I missed you so bad and I'm happy that you're mine again."

"Cal.." She whispered.

I connected back our lips and my insides are literally exploding. I just don't know what to do around her, I hate the fact that even though she lost her memories, she still have what it takes to make me crazy, make me insane.

I reached for her thighs and signaled her to jump, and she did. I carried her back to bed without breaking the kiss. I slowly laid her down before hovering over her, I looked at her before moving on. I kissed her jaw, her ears, her neck, down to her collar bone as my hand roam around the temple of her body.