Chapter 9

Calum's POV

"Hey, Cal?" Someone called as a hand land on my shoulder.

I took a quick look to see that it is Luke then I turned back at the direction where I saw her, but she is already gone.

"Calum?" Luke called again and I turned to him. "Are you--"

I wasn't able to hear Luke's next words for I ran off to the spot where I saw her, hoping that she is still around, or near that spot.

"Cal!" I hear Luke stop behind me.

"I think I saw her." I faced Luke.

"Who?" He asked, obviously confused.

"Summer."

"What?"

"I think I saw her, Luke!" I exclaimed, catching the attention of the other people around.

"Calm down, Cal." Luke tells me.

"It's her, Luke." I say. "It's Summer."

I don't know what to feel right now, or what to believe and what to do. Did my eyes betrayed me earlier? Or am I just imagining things? Is this the result of what Dylan told me back in the plane? I don't know, I am confused right now and I can literally hear my racing heartbeat.

"I need to find her." I tell Luke as I start to lose my head. "I need to--"

"Daddy?" Dylan's voice rang my ears.

"Dylan." I turned to him, almost forgot about my son. "I'm so sorry." I say as I kneel down on his level. "Sorry, angel." I repeat as I hug him.

"It's okay, Daddy." He says before wrapping his little arms on my shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"Yes." I kinda lied. "Daddy is okay."

I carried him up before turning back to my brother. I can see that Luke is still confused of the words I said not so long ago.

"Let's go back at the hotel." Luke suggested and I nod.

As Luke and I walk back at he hotel, I am still in disbelief of what I saw. As far I can remember, I didn't drink last night with them, I didn't take any drugs or shits for me to see or hallucinate things.

"Dylan, Daddy is gonna leave you here first, okay?" I tell my son as I place him down at the bed. "Daddy will just talk to your uncles."

"Okay, Daddy."

"Good boy." I say. "Daddy will be back. Love you."

I went out of the room, leaving my son alone. I don't want him to be confused just because of what I saw earlier at the place we visited. I know that it is her, but, how?

"Calum, are you okay?" Michael asked me.

"I don't know." I say. "I have no idea."

"Luke said you saw Summer at the temple." Harry says. "We all know that it is impossible."

"I know." I say. "But I--" I stopped, not knowing what to say next.

"Cal, just relax." Luke tells me. "Maybe it's not her, you just thought it was her."

"I need to go back there, guys." I tell them. "I need to--"

"There is no need for that, Calum." Connor cuts me off.

"Connor is right." Michael says. "We aren't gonna let you go back there."

"Yeah." Luke says. "We're going back to New York immediately."