Chapter 31

Stiles' POV

This party made me forget about the stress of the mafia world. It relaxed me a bit. All those pressures in the world that I wanted to be part of is something that I didn't expect. I mean, I expected it to be hard, but not this complicated.

The fight earlier at the store made me realized that it really is a violent world. One second you're talking then the next is you're killing each other.

Why did I even joined this world? Maybe it's just me being impulsive, when I found out that the people who killed my girlfriend are from the mafia society.

I can still remember the blood spilling from her neck and her eyes when it finally closed. That's when I lost my everything, the only family I had.

I'm still looking on who did it, and Justin is helping me on it. It's really a great help on having one of the best mafia group on your side.

"What are you thinking?" Justin's voice took me to reality.

"Just the plans I have."

"If you have any plans and need help, just tell me or Cameron."

"Thanks, Justin."

"Where are the kids?"

"Oh, I asked my good friend to look after them."

"Good friend?"

"Malia."

"Thanks for looking after my kids

"Thanks for looking after my kids."

"I'm glad you're able to get them back from Calum Wayland."

"Yeah." He sighs. "But, he still have my girlfriend."

"We'll get her back, Justin." I tell him. "Shawn and I are always ready to help."

"I'll count on that." Justin tells me before we cheered on our red cups.

"Turn that music on!" Justin shouted over to the DJ that he hired.

Then the music blasted and everyone went jamming to it. I am amazed on how Justin throws a party. I can see that everyone is enjoying their time.