Chapter 36

a/n: this is quite long, so yeah. please do vote and comment. enjoy :)

Luke's POV

"Luke?" Tyler called from the other side of the door.

"Yeah?" I answered back as I walk to the door. "What's up?" I asked the moment we meet face to face.

"Someone is looking for you downstairs."

"Huh?" I rose a brow. "Who?"

Tyler and I went down for me to see who is looking for me. I am really curious of who might that be.

"Justin? Stiles?" My eyes widened in surprise when I saw them at the main door of Thomas' house. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"We know you need all the help you can get against the Russian mafia." Justin tells me. "We're here to help."

"You're fucking crazy." I shake my head. "We're not taking it."

Justin's eyebrows furrowed as he stand up and walk to me.

"We both know how strong and cunning Jared's group is." He tells me. "You'll need our help."

"Why the hell are you offering help?" A new voice from behind came in. "Aren't you one of the people who tried to kill us years ago?" Michael added.

"Oh please." Justin says. "Move on, Michael."

"Get the fuck out of here." Michael says. "We don't need any help from you."

"We can talk about that." A new voice came in, and we all turned to see Thomas.

"I won't trust them if I were you." Michael tells Thomas.

"Who are you?" Thomas looked at Justin and Stiles.

"I'm Justin of the Manhattan Mafia." Justin introduced himself. "That's Stiles from Beacon Hills Mafia." He pointed at Stiles who just nodded.

Thomas offered his hand for a shake and Justin took it.

"Thomas Brodie." He introduced himself.

"Are you serious?" Michael asked Thomas.

"I just introduced myself?" He said with a questioning tone. "We need all the help, Michael."

"Yeah." Michael agreed. "But not from them."

"Bad history, we see." Tyler interrupted.

"In case you change your minds, here's my contact number." Justin says as he hand a calling card to Thomas.

"A calling card?" I say. "Are you fucking kidding me, Justin?"

"That seems to be professional." Thomas says and I looked at him with a wtf expression. "Thanks for the offer, Justin."

"Are you taking it?" Tyler asked and we all looked at each other, me hoping that Thomas won't say yes.

"We'll all talk about that." Thomas answered and I sighed in relief.

"Well then, Stiles and I will go ahead." Justin says.

Justin and Stiles left Thomas' place. I can say that I am surprised of them being here, and I still have that uneasy feeling towards Stiles.

"Please tell me you won't accept it." Michael turned to Thomas and Tyler. "We aren't the best people to be allies with them."

"If you think that is for the best, then okay." Thomas tells us. "I trust you guys."

I'ma bit surprised on how much Thomas trusts us in this. I'm not even sure if I trust us in this shit. But, seeing how Thomas trusts us, makes me want us to succeed in this rescue thing.